England tour of India (5 Tests)

Not Jadeja effecting another runout…

For a quick runner, Jadeja’s judgement is utterly crap sometimes between the wickets.

Jadeja is such a b*tch

An extra bonus wicket late in the day, might have missed a debut century given the nature of the pitch. In any case, brilliant knocks by Rohit and Jadeja.

On the other hand, if India don't score in excess of 450, I bet England will fancy their chances. 5 wickets and 100 runs seems doable but you've got another debutant, an allrounder who is low on runs, Siraj, Bumra, Kuldeep and no Axar. So getting bundled out for 375 is also not out of the question.

Let's hope we bat at least till tea tomorrow, otherwise it's gonna be difficult to contain England's batting on a pitch that doesn't seem to do much. Bumrah's role with the old ball might well come into picture again.

An extra bonus wicket late in the day, might have missed a debut century given the nature of the pitch. In any case, brilliant knocks by Rohit and Jadeja.

On the other hand, if India don't score in excess of 450, I bet England will fancy their chances. 5 wickets and 100 runs seems doable but you've got another debutant, an allrounder who is low on runs, Siraj, Bumra, Kuldeep and no Axar. So getting bundled out for 375 is also not out of the question.

Let's hope we bat at least till tea tomorrow, otherwise it's gonna be difficult to contain England's batting on a pitch that doesn't seem to do much. Bumrah's role with the old ball might well come into picture again.
Hard to fancy chances when we put down catches and generally don't respond to scoreboard pressure at all

1707076879385-png.290287

Ashwin is warned by umpire Joel Wilson for running on the middle of the pitch. Ashwin goes to the ump to have a word. And Wilson signals for 5 penalty runs. England will start their innings at 5/0.

Honestly, I thought 500 was easily on the cards and India might miss that by some way. However the pitch looks sufficiently deteriorated it will make it tough.

Although I only saw one ball after I woke up, I turned over to watch Annabel Sutherland batting.

Users who are viewing this thread