Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome animations gamer. the hot spot is looking superb and would love to see that in ur future work.

England are looking in trouble. Warney will be looking to come out and give the England batsman some more trouble. In just 4 or so overs, had created many of chances for more wickets, but things just didnt fall his way. Ponting should of had a slip in place for that ball, and we could of had another wicket. so poor decisions for Australia, but although it was Pietersen so i dont blame Punter having everyone on the boundary :p

Fantastic graphics as always, animated hawkeye and hotspot absolutely awesome! Good to see Strauss in the runs, he should look to get a hundred from here. Plenty of batting still to come and Pietersen at the crease, so England aren't in such a bad position.

Great work!

If Kp gets in then with fred batting at 7 a big score could be on the cards. But then we've got Jones at 8 so no its not :p Amazing stuff gamer

Congrats Gamer on ur 1st anniversery of this story :clap

Blimey, that's a lot of commitment. Well done Gamer!

1st Anniversary
This one year has been most wonderful year in my life , I hope I gave u the quality and fulfill your expectations. A warm thank you to each and every member who have supported me and enjoyed my work in this story :happy .Continuing the story for 1 year is a nice feeling and its was only possible with your support .You all loved my work and everyone encouraged me to do more updates :) . I will try to take the story to the next level and wont disappoint you anytime.

Well i remember those words which Sachin Tendulkar said " Whatever level you reach , getting better never stops . :)"

Before leaving take a look at this promotional animation and keep guessing ;)
2020bighittersanimationgif3286945c.gif
There will be no clues on what this is about but there will be more animations to come and and the secret will unfold on the 15th .

No secret for me as i gussed right .no doubt you will be taking it to next level .All the best for future

Is it some sort of all star 20-20 match ? Awesome animation though, kutgw buddy. It's been a great 365* so far but lets beat Lara's record and push for the big 730* ;) Great work mate. You deserve all the positive comments that you recieve. A cracking story maker and an all round nice guy to go with it. All the best mate.

Congratulations on the year anniversary, one of the best two stories on PC, absolutely awesome.

I agree with KP's guess of a star twenty20 match.

Awsome stuff mate, yeah i agree its 20/20 match, you can tell by the jumpers of the Aussies were wearing:p

Yeah guys you are somewhat close with your guess :). btw Ross has still not answered the Tea Spot questions which i PM'd him on Sunday(may be he is busy with some work) . Now i will wait for it for 1 more day for the answers and then i will update .

how do you get hotspot and hawkeye??????
great story i read the whole thing absolutely awesome, rught up there with the best on here
10/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread