Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuff for the 1 year of this story!!

Im guessing a World XI verse England 20/20 match or 20/20 world cup.

Sorry guys i was busy with some project work which i have to submit this week in my college so i didn't update .

Btw my exams got over yesterday and updates coming tomorrow. :happy

Here is the 2nd and Final Promotional add before the revealing is done tomorrow .

promotionalanimation2gif829bda1b.gif

spectacular promo add Gamer..Looks amazing...p.s: what are there for :p keep up the great works and can't wait for the revealing tomorow

its an advert for a .............

lol, i know but i wont tell. Its a pretty uber secret though. I look forward to seeing what comes of it. Its very promising though.

That advert kinda puzzled me, something to do with good fielders, not too sure. Anyhow, great presentation in the advert GK.

1st Test : Live from Brisbane

match1rx6.jpg

The 3rd Man's Chat
: Tea Spot

3rdmanschatjpgbz2.jpg

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower : Hello and Welcome to The Tea Spot. England were on top of the match as Australia were bowled out for 419 runs on a pitch where Australia would have thought 500 would have been a good 1st innings score. But now England failed to dominate as Brett Lee did all the damage to see the back of three England top order batsmen.Still its not over as we are seeing a partnership developing between Strauss and Pietersen. With me in the studio are Michael Holding,Tony Grieg and Ian Botham . Lets hear from our cricketing experts about their views and opinions about the days play till now.Well Michael what do u think about this session?

holding2iy.jpg
M.Holding: England have not batted well at all except for Andrew Strauss . The stage was set for England to get a good start after restricting Australia for 419 runs and getting 6 wickets in the morning session. But Australia have bounced back in the match as the new ball did the trick for them . Glenn McGrath was brilliant with his accurate line and length and he troubled both the openers in the start as he got the ball to swing in to the left handers . Brett Lee was aggressive right from the start as he was troubling the openers with his pace and was constantly bowling on the stumps which was making it even more difficult for the openers . McGrath once again showed his accuracy with the ball as he was constantly pitching the ball in the right areas and finally he got the wicket of Cook who was plum in front . There was not even 1% chance that the umpire will turn that one down . Lets see the hawkeye of Cook's wicket . That is really plum in front of the wickets , it pitched in line and hold its line and it never gets more accurate than this .
Hawkeye : Cook's Wicket
73hawkeyeen4.gif

tonggreigcp1.jpg
Tony Greig : Australia have made a solid start with their bowling as England are now in all trouble with 117/3 . Another couple of wickets will put Australia in strong position in this match . The match was evenly poised at one stage with England making a good start with 52/1 with Strauss and Vaughan playing confidently but 1 over from Brett Lee changed things completely. Vaughan was foxed with a slower delivery from Lee and invited him for the drive and was never in control of the shot, in the end giving an easy catch to Clarke . While Bell was surprised the the quick inswinger from Lee . If we take a look at the hawkeye of both the wickets of Vaughan and Bell we can see the difference in the pace of both the deliveries.
Change of Pace from Lee
90hawkeye2in1kj6.gif

bothwe9.jpg
Ian Botham : England are not batting well and they would have lost even more wickets thanks to some good decision by the umpires. Shane Warne is causing all sorts of problems to both Strauss and Pietersen and is not giving away runs and this is leading to more pressure on the batsman as both of them like to score runs at regular intervals. Pietersen was lucky to survive the decision of caught behind as the umpire gave the benefit of the doubt to the batsman . Certainly that was really close as the umpire had to make a decision whether the ball came off the pad or the glove and so he decided to give the benefit of doubt to the batsman.
Hotspot :Caught behind appeal
88vw8.gif

davidgower4hm.jpg
David Gower : Now players will be on the field in couple of minutes. England will have to bat well in this final session of the day to give a good fightback .Thank You gentlemen for your wonderful expert comments. Time to take a short break, when we come back we will take you live at The Gabba for the final session of the day's play . Stay Tuned .

Last edited:
Fantastic hotspot and Hawkeye, your graphics really are top draw.

Great work.

Is it some sort of all star 20-20 match ? Awesome animation though, kutgw buddy. It's been a great 365* so far but lets beat Lara's record and push for the big 730* ;) Great work mate. You deserve all the positive comments that you recieve. A cracking story maker and an all round nice guy to go with it. All the best mate.

Couldn't of said it any better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread