Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good Gamer, England are in a lot of trouble and need a big partnership very soon. Love the wickets left part, very much like Sky's presentation. Well done mate, very good work, I am loving this story and its great presentation.

Oh dear, this is just like real life, that Vaughan wicket had been coming. We still have lots of talent at the crease and still to bat, so we can still get a decent total.

Fantastic graphics and work GK.

Awesome update mate,Hopefully the English middle-order can make some runs.

I have some problems with photoshop . If i select any tool then photoshop hangs . Anyone knows why its happening like that ?

I have some problems with photoshop . If i select any tool then photoshop hangs . Anyone knows why its happening like that ?

Would you be able to show a screenshot what is happening plz ;)

Havnt been in the story forum much lately but hopefully my activity will increase in the next few weeks.

Loving the Story So Far gamer and there have been some huge changes since i last saw it.

England could be introuble if they lose another couple of quick wkts

Thanks Brett Lee . Nice u see u back i know you are busy with your studies.

Would you be able to show a screenshot what is happening plz ;)

Well i cant take the screenshot of that . When i start photoshop , open a new document and select any tool from the toolbar at that time the software used to hand . But i have solved it now i have changed the scratch disk locations and now it is working .

So i will updated in couple of hours .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread