Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia clearly dominating with Ponting getting an fabulous century.. England has lots of work to do.. Lets see how this goes on from here.. And about the presentation, its not necessary to echo again i think.. i.e fantastic as always.. Keep it up :)

Suren , the Mod here then....Respect Sir.... England looking bad...Great pres...love it.

Australia clearly dominating with Ponting getting an fabulous century.. England has lots of work to do.. Lets see how this goes on from here.. And about the presentation, its not necessary to echo again i think.. i.e fantastic as always.. Keep it up :)
We do need to repeat that all the team! Coz it keeps on getting better every update so u cant say that its fantastic as always;)

Thanks for the wonderful replies guys. Surprise surprise nice to see Suren replying after long time :p
I have some problems with my internet connection today but i will post a predicta contest in some time.:)

Fantastic update! I've just seen my typo in the post that I posted last, from your quote of it! Australia are teasing England here and it seems we have no answer to it:(

Great work GK.

Sky Sports Predicta Contest
59nw6.jpg

1. Which bowler will get maximum wickets in this innings ?
a. S.Harmison
b. M.Hoggard
c. A.Flintoff
d. M.Panesar
e. Others

Hoogy will get the most wickets IMO , superb presentaion Gamer :clap i am eyeing on day 4 as it will unfold many thins :) btw i cannot see the animated thing of KP

Last edited:
Panesar will get most wickets in my personal opinion, he'll have to bowl a long spell.

Cant wait for it gamer.

P.S this is my 51st post in this thread which means the one above was my 50th :happy::happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread