Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
England going nicely but need to score quickly but batsmen are finding difficult to score .

England are going along nicely with a run rate of 5.2 rpo but the required run rate is going up all the time . The batsmen are also finding difficult to score runs in boundaries and they are also finding it difficult to read the bounce and the pace of the wicket. In the meantime England lost A.Cook who was looking very well set and was looking in good confident touch but was trapped leg before off the bowling of D.Fernando. Debutant J.Dalrymple is playing well and is supporting K.Pieterson nicely.

A.Cook was playing nicely and was scring in 1's and 2's but was finding it easy to read the bounce of the wicket and was timing nicely. But bowlers were bowling really nicely and keeping the line and length contant . K.Pieterson was playing very slowly as he was not getting the ball away in the gaps and also was not timing the ball properly .
Chances created but field not properly placed:
92st3.jpg

K.Pieterson was finding it really hard to time the ball and was playing 7 runs in 18 balls. This was probably K.Pieterson's slowest start in his career. A.Cook was playing nicely and managed to score 1 boundary . Malinga was bowling with pace and fire and was creating chances and was getting the ball past the bat and was getting the edges sometimes.
Malinga creating chances:
93qj9.jpg

D.Fernando was given the ball and straight away A.Cook went for the big shot and it was in the air and mid-on had a chance to catch but it was a difficult one to catch diving to his left but R.Parera dropped that and K.Pieterson called for the 2nd run .But trouble all the way Dilshan was so acrobatic that he got a good throw and there was a run out chance at the bowlers end but Pieterson just managed to get back in the crease and A.Cook got 2 valuable runs.
D.Fernando's 1st over:
95kz8.jpg

13.1 D.Fernando to A.Cook:
allin111ti5.gif

D.fernando showed a great example o controlled line and length and A.Cook failed to connect bat with ball on last 3 balls of D.Fernando's 1st over. 3 appeal in 3 balls A.Cook was given not out on ball 4th and ball 5th but was given out on the last ball of the over . A.Cook scored 31 runs of 40 balls with 1 four.Take a look at the last 3 balls of the 14th over.
13.4 Big LBW appeal:
1balldc4.gif

13.5 Big LBW appeal:
ball2ls7.gif

13.6 A.Cook's wicket:
3ballgo1.gif

J.Dalrymple is there with K.Pieterson . Dalrymple is playing nicely and is giving good support to Pieterson but SriLankan fast bowlers have bowled a tight line and now the spinners will find it easy to bowl and Murali can be dangerous on this pitch .
Pieterson and Dalrymple playing nicely:
94xa0.jpg

England : 104/3 (20 overs)
A.Cook
: 31 (40) 1 Four
J.Dalrymple: 17 (19) Not Out 1 Four
K.Pieterson : 16 (30) Not Out 1 Four
Current Run Rate : 5.2 rpo

C.Vaas : 6-0-27-1
D.Fernando :4-0-23-1

England still require 175 to win off 30 overs at 5.83 rpo

Note : If the animation takes too much time the right click on the image and click view image then i will work properly.

Last edited:
Great update i manadged to stay online just for one second to see this.

Great Update Gamer! England are looking pretty strong! Poor Chef got out fast :mad: :p

What I want you to do, is ask Zimrahil to ask the producer of Cricket 07 (forgot his name) to let you do a short promo story to promote Cricket 07.

I know there is no way that would happen. But after seeing your story I am no longer sure what is possible and what isnt :p

Great work

Manee

manee said:
What I want you to do, is ask Zimrahil to ask the producer of Cricket 07 (forgot his name) to let you do a short promo story to promote Cricket 07.

I know there is no way that would happen. But after seeing your story I am no longer sure what is possible and what isnt :p

Great work

Manee

wow manee so nice of u :p :p but for EA it will be enough to see all the stories of PC and then they will get an idea to develop the game :D:D

Reps to u manee

gamerkid22 said:
wow manee so nice of u :p :p but for EA it will be enough to see all the stories of PC and then they will get an idea to develop the game :D:D

Reps tp u manee
and when u make a promo, make sure u u put us in the credits section for encouraging u:p

Skilful update Gamer :clap , but i suggest you to take more closeup screen shot of players as there face :D are not visible clearly ;)

saurabh2185 said:
Skilful update Gamer :clap , but i suggest you to take more closeup screen shot of players as there face :D are not visible clearly ;)

Your Wish Is My Command :D:D:D:D from the next updates i will take closeup screens ;)

I think M_Vaughan hit the nail on the head there, lots of cricket still left to play!

GREAT WORK MAN
Awesome updates . u are improving day by day ...... your animations looks like Sky Sports animation..........Reality
Cheers
MHC

I've been having trouble opening this thread for a while but my stupid internet kept blocking the page for some reason! :mad:

However, now that I have seen it, I am once again astonished by the brilliance of the presentation. Top stuff Gamer.

great update gamer.... England can make a match from here...lets see!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread