Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow awesome video Manee....:cheers :cheers :cheers reps to u :cheers ..... video also posted in the 1st post ..... top class work manee also cool music there ....

I think the Champions Trophy would be a good place to start :).

Nice video as well Manee :)

m_vaughan said:
Use your PM for emergencies.

i had also PM'ed u a few months back ...asking why r u not coming online....but it showed me that u have not read that(there is an option in sent mail which show that )..............anyways do u use MSN ?

gamerkid22 said:
i had also PM'ed u a few months back ...asking why r u not coming online....but it showed me that u have not read that(there is an option in sent mail which show that )..............anyways do u use MSN ?
I do use MSN only slightly more than Yahoo. But like I said before Use your PM for emergencies.

Back to topic now else both of our posts will be deleted for spamming.

Hey im not bothered where you re-start from, Just make dam sure you re-start as your stories are good :p

I'd go straught to the Champions Trophy Gamer; It will help keep the story up to date and therefore, more people will view it. Regardless of what you choose to do though, i'm sure that your excellent standard of work will remain the same.

Sky Sports Flashback

SriLanka In England : ODI series Cancelled due to Tsunami in SriLanka

The Natwest series featuring England and SriLanka was cancelled as Tsunami struck SriLanka .Sri Lanka on pulled out of their cricket tour of England after the 1st ODI in the wake of the tsunami disaster that wreaked havoc across the South Asian countries including this island nation .

stadium-after.jpg

"Taking into consideration the tsunami disaster Sri Lanka faces, Sri Lanka Cricket decided to cancel the ongoing tour of England," the Cricket Board said in a statement released in Colombo."

"The England Cricket Board and Sri Lanka Cricket Board agreed to re-schedule the ODI series at some appropriate time in the future."

The statement said the players, after their return from England , would assist the Board in helping the disaster-hit people.

"The Sri Lankan cricketers have always stood by the people of this country in good times and bad times. The cancellation of this tour will enable the cricketers to help the board assist victims of the disaster."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pakistan In England :
Test series:England won the 4-match series 3-0

England played well in the 1st 3 match of the test series and won the 2nd and 3rd test match beatin Pakistan comprehensively. However in the 4th match on day 4 Umpire Darryl Hair gave 5 runs penalty to Pakistan for unfairly changing the condition of the ball . Pakistan refused to come out after the tea interval, leading to the umpires awarding the match to England 20 minutes later.England won the series 3-0

ODI series :5-match series drawn 2-2

66090ly9.jpg

Pakistan came back strongly after the ball tampering controversy in test series by beating England in 2nd and 3rd ODI(1st match was abandoned due to rain) but ENgland came back strongly in the last 2 ODI's to level the series 2-2 .

Breaking News
Inzamam-ul-Haq has been cleared of the charge of ball-tampering against him - but found guilty of bringing cricket into disrepute and has faced a ban for 4 ODI's.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Up ..... ICC Champions Trophy -India 2006

cant wait for it gamer...........ur work is amzing:D

ICC Champions Trophy, 2006​
untitled1rn5.jpg

Fixtures
Qualifying round
1st Qualifying Match - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka ,Chandigarh

2nd Qualifying Match - West Indies v Zimbabwe ,Ahmedabad

3rd Qualifying Match - Sri Lanka v Zimbabwe ,Ahmedabad

4th Qualifying Match - Bangladesh v West Indies ,Jaipur

5th Qualifying Match - Bangladesh v Zimbabwe ,Jaipur

6th Qualifying Match - Sri Lanka v West Indies ,Mumbai

Group Stage
1st Match - India v England ,Jaipur

2nd Match - New Zealand v South Africa ,Mumbai

3rd Match - Pakistan v Q1 qualifier ,Jaipur

4th Match - Australia v Q2 qualifier ,Mumbai

5th Match - New Zealand v Q1 qualifier ,Mumbai

6th Match - Australia v England ,Jaipur

7th Match - South Africa v Q1 qualifier ,Ahmedabad

8th Match - New Zealand v Pakistan, Chandigarh

9th Match - India v Q2 qualifier ,Ahmedabad

10th Match -Pakistan v South Africa ,Chandigarh

11th Match - England v Q2 qualifier ,Ahmedabad

12th Match - India v Australia ,Chandigarh

Semi-finals

1. Winner Group A v runner-up Group B, Chandigarh
2. Winner Group B v runner-up Group A, Jaipur

Final

Winner SF1 v Winner SF2, Mumbai

Coming Up .......Squads and some key players from each team .

Last edited:
m_vaughan said:
Are you going to play all matches or England's matches?

i was going to post it before the match .....

I will Play all Matches as ----
1.Qualifying Stage --- will not be in too much detail .....playing it just to get the qualification but screens will be posted.
2. Group Stages ---- All matches will be played and England's match will be posted in detail ...and the rest will not be in too much detail but detail level will be more than qualifying stages ... :onpc

Can't wait for the tournament to start Gamer and i'll be interested to see who makes the England squad. Hopefully the selectors will see some sense and not use Clarke and maybe even give Monty his chance.

Fantastic work on the story Gamer, i'm sure the matches will look superb once you start them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread