Story England's Journey to WorldCup-Ashes06-07 : 3rd Test (Perth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow
Amazing start of The ICCC Gamer True key Players :D I like the story ..Keep up the good job..cant w8 for the updates
:cheers
MHC

Another quality update Gamer; You've hit the nail on the head with all of those key players.

great work.. like the build up to the tournemant.. Hope pakistan do well and if they can click together we have a amazing chance to win.. Yeah we agree Monty should be included in the ODI form

Thanks Guys

saurabh2185 said:
Great build-up gamer, but 1 question will there a superselector FC game this time :rolleyes:

well superselector consumes time.... so wont be there in ICC CHampions Trophy as its difiicult to calulate for all teams as there are more number of teams........dont worry superselector will be there in Ashes :cheers :cheers :cheers

Nice stuff gamer. I would have liked to have Gibbs added to the players.

gamerkid22 said:
Thanks Guys

well superselector consumes time.... so wont be there in ICC CHampions Trophy as its difiicult to calulate for all teams as there are more number of teams........dont worry superselector will be there in Ashes :cheers :cheers :cheers

Ok no problems, waiting for next update.......

great kye players,will be hoping for bond to do some damage in this tournament:)
great presentation mate.

Great presentation Gamer! I haven't read the whole story but I must say. This is mindblowing work. The effort you put into your story is evidenty. I can't wait for the games to start!

well done m,ate if i could rep you* i would.

* i have to spread some around first

Thanks Guys for all the wonderfull replies :cheers

Coming Up ----1st Qualifying Match - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka ,Chandigarh ....LIVE on Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread