English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stats say it all, Rio and Vida. interestingly Fabregas one yellow away from a 2 match ban, could prove crucial.

Can the Mancs stop bloody moaning. It me who should be moaning my clubs bloody 7th in the table.And we have crazy Yanks in control!

Best centre back partnership is Lescott/Yobo. Bar none.

Oh and Phil that petition I signed has so far issues me with responses from West Ham, Birmingham, The FA and Man Utd.

Can the Mancs stop bloody moaning. It me who should be moaning my clubs bloody 7th in the table.And we have crazy Yanks in control!
We have crazier yanks :p We're onl moaning because we have 3 or 4 little problems thatare stopping us from being really successful, you have a lot to sort out!

LOL someone asked sir alex if the title race was over, 12 games to go, basically a third of the season left then but they think its too difficult to make up 5 points even though Arsenal have to come to OT :D

if fabregas get injured for arsenal or flamini well arsenal can say good bye to there season becasue i dont really think there is to players in there squad that can replace them there is denislon who is average at best

We're always a one-man team, aren't we? :rolleyes:

In the three weeks between March 23 and April 12, we play Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester united in the PL, which is bull****, in my opinion.

if fabregas get injured for arsenal or flamini well arsenal can say good bye to there season becasue i dont really think there is to players in there squad that can replace them there is denislon who is average at best

People have been saying that since the very start of the season. When are people going to learn that Arsenal do actually have some strength? It's the United who are the one's who can't win without Rooney!

I'm a confessed Man U fan (although I get some stick being from Leeds) and sometines I'm ashamed of the fans. It's abit of a shut up and get on wih it situation. The shouldn't realy be anything stopping us from being sucessful I mean look at the squad we have. They should be world beaters. And by the way I'm not a glory supporter as I've supported them all my life only team I've ever supported.

Yeah I dont really think thats totally right, Fabregas is important to Arsenal, but only in the same way Rooney is to United. Infact Rooney is more so, considering our pathetic lack of strikers.

Spot on Burnsy1, we have the right squad (minus one striker), but the quality we have in the side means that we have no excuses if we dont win the league.

This title race still has a long way to go, a third of the season infact, there's gonna be some big games between now and then. Some people seem to think this title is wrapped up for Arsenal. Will, we've got Liverpool and Arsenal between that same period, its just the way the fixture computer has come out with it. One thing though, I'm sure previously, there has been no football on Easter Sunday, correct me if I'm wrong, but this time we've got United vs Liverpool and Chelski vs Arsenal.

Now, lets get Fabregas booked on Saturday...:p

Last edited:
Would be nice. I admit the title race is still wide open. If we don't win and the fans complain then why? There's nothing, no excuses. If we dont win we should all just look forward to next season and hope we win it then. Back to back seasons would be a big ask to be honest. My mate keeps complaining about them and making excuses so I'm like shut up. There aren't any we have a great set up and the only reason we won't win is because of better opposition or because the team just carn't play together well enough and just don't gel. i personally don't think it's the second one and even with the opposition we can't complain. So what if we don't win it's not all about winning trophy's plus if we win other competitions then atleast we've got something.

Last edited:
Would be nice. I admit the title race is still wide open. If we don't win and the fans complain then why? There's nothing, no excuses. If we dont win we should all just look forward to next season and hope we win it then. Back to back seasons would be a big ask to be honest. My mate keeps complaining about them and making excuses so I'm like shut up. There aren't any we have a great set up and the only reason we won't win is because of better opposition or because the team just carn't play together well enough and just don't gel. i personally don't think it's the second one and even with the opposition we can't complain. So what if we don't win it's not all about winning trophy's plus if we win other competitions then atleast we've got something.

omg!!

Title race is not over.

Arsenal arent dependent on just Fabregas although he is a very key player for them.

United need Ronaldo more than Rooney.

Dont write Chelsea off yet, although it will be tough for us.

chelsea with anelka and drogba dont forget they havent played together yet and if anelka finds his 2006/07 form chelsea could be champions this yr and they have some great players coming of the bench like malouda pizzaro. i dont really know any other team with such quality players of the bench. liverpool have a good bench but there defence is dreadful. man u have a great starting lineup but if ronaldo and rooney get injured well i dont no who could take there postion. if fabregas get injured for arsenal denilson is quite capabitle of playing the role of cm but if flamini gets injured well i dont really know any other player that can fit the role of cm unless the play only one cm and hleb and roskiy on the wing and some one like eduaro or van persie at CAM. well i think man u will win them prem if they stay injury free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread