English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal arnt dependent on Fabergas- they are on Emmanuel Adebayor but a key thing is Kolo Toure coming back that might prove important. Im going for an Arsenal Win tommorow but it all depends on how Ronaldo performs- he was poor and against city and the Mancs lost.

And i dont have a bias opinion againist Man U :p

Arsenal are dependant on Toure, Adebayor and Fabregas in the same way Man United are depended on Vidic, Rooney and whoever they play as the holding midfielder, just like Chelsea are depended on Drogba, Anelka (now), Lampard and Terry.

Chelsea have been done over by injuries this year, tbf and have done very wel to get to where they are.

Chelsea are still a big threat especially as they've got us and Arse at home, I'd expect them to win one of those games and I'm hoping its not us but it all depends upon how results lead up to the game imo. Arsenal aren't that dependent on anyone I'd say, without Adebayor they aren't the same and are a bit more one dimesnional and Flaminis a big player because they don't have anyone else who can work that hard but really if they win then all the players will play well. If you'd compared them with us and chelsea on individuals ability i'd expect us to win but they play well as a team.

We've got Newcastle away, I do't have a good feeling about it so i'm just hoping we get through with 3 points following a tough week.

I'm fearing a Chelsea win since I don't see us doing the double over them, especially at Stamford Bridge.

I just hope the pitch is better than it usually is down there.

Big game tonight in the championship. Bristol City vs Crytal Palace, Sky Sports 1 now. Should be a cracker, and if we win we go top. This could be the key to our automatic promotion challenge!

Bristol City 1-1 Crystal Palace

McCombe rules, League Championship rules..

Nothing wrong with the ref! :p

I like Coleman, it's just that Al Fayeds a bit mental so he sacked him despite being forced to sell Saha, VDS, Malbranque, Boa Morte, The wardrobe etc.

Means you'll beat Leicester on saturday anyway, my mates are going, they haven't won 2 games in a row all season so the safe moneys on Coventry :p

Bristol City 1-1 Crystal Palace

McCombe rules, League Championship rules..

Nothing wrong with the ref! :p

Top post that! Miss of the season from Orr. Misses a peno then the rebound where he had a whole half of the goal to place it in! :mad:

Deserved the point with all our possesion in 1st half and then our chances in 2nd half. How Sproule missed as well I will never know!?

Oh and Neil Warnock's a moaning twat!

Coleman seems a decent genuine guy as well, was very hard done to at Fulham. From what I've seen of him at Fulham, he's a decent manager. I keep a close eye on Coventry, as a friend of the family supports them, they really need continuity.

I am not going to moan about Leicester beating Norwich because unlike when we were in the bottom three we didn't deserve the thrashing. Now, though, it looked as if Leicester were fortunate to get as many as they did. They deserved to beat us, but not by 4 goals. So we will have to bounce back against Barnsley (who beat Liverpool!) on Saturday. By the way, Ian Holloway is a twat.

I hope to be going to the Blackpool game on 1st March, but it depends on what the police say.

The death threat with anti-semitic rants sent to Avram Grant is an absolute disgrace. What's more, they left some powder and a note reading: "You will die a slow death after reading this".

The substance was later found out to be harmless, clowns.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7254547.stm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread