English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ronaldo in the last minute on football manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah wel done spurs too. :D

Wahey! About time Chelski gave up their quadruple dreams. I actually quite admire spurs, they've got good traditions, they actually have got history, they play decent football and they've got some great British talent. Its about time someone beat Chelski in a domestic final. How anyone that isn't an Arsenal or West Aaaaaaaaaaam fan can hate Spurs more than Chelski is beyond me? It's nice to see Chelski so dignified in defeat.:rolleyes:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rob, I echo your sentiments:D:p I would rep you but i've gotta spread em round.

LOL! - Terry looked like he was almost crying, now Arsenal fans, who does that remind you of...:p

Last edited:
I wanted Spurs to win, but i only like them because of Jenas and Berbatov. I just really don't like Chelsea, they have good players and get results but play awful, awful football, incredibly boring team. That's probably why i have a thing for United, they play attractive, exciting football and have some really fantastic players; namely Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Anderson, etc, etc, etc. Good result for Spurs, they definetly deserved the win.

LOL! - Terry looked like he was almost crying, now Arsenal fans, who does that remind you of...:p

Him?

I agree with Dan, mostly, because I'm too lazy to make up my own opinion with my laptop being slow and all.

On any other occassion, i would have been ecstatic to see chelsea lose but i hate Spurs. Plus, I hate Man U. I know you're surprised but I do.

Actually Will i believe he was reffering to William Gallas crying because whilst Ronaldo did it he still retained a certain innocent sexyness which allowed him to get away with it.

Just a quick question, which teams won the league, FA cup and champions league the last time spurs won anything?

Ronaldo's team had just been knocked out of the 2nd most important international competition that he can play in. Terry had lost in the 4th most important final he can play in at club level and he is captain of Chelski. Gallas, the Arsenal captain, was so petulant to cry after drawing a league game away to Birmingham City, there's the difference:D.

Erm...Joe, could it start with M?:p A certain treble in 1999 I think:p.

Last edited:
Spurs have qualified for the UEFA Cup now, so they can take it easy in the league!

Living in the past are we ;).
Championies, Championies, ole ole ole!!!!!!!:D:D

Have you ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Have you *heck*
Yes, Phil but Ronnie was full on crying.
I dont think there's a scale to be honest:p, Gallas left stud marks on advertising hoardings. He stood completely away from the rest of his team and bawled his eyes out:p. If we win the league, who knows what he'll do!:p

Talking of crying, do you remember that Bayern player (Kuffour, or something like that)? He looked hilarious, thumping the pitch like that. Or when git Matthaus took off his loser's medal as soon as it was put round his neck?

Served 'em right, waving at the crowd and the crowd giving it 'sieg!' when there were still two minutes left! Never write off Utd, eh? :D

Championies, Championies, ole ole ole!!!!!!!:D:D

Have you ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Ever won the treble? Have you *heck*

I dont think there's a scale to be honest:p, Gallas left stud marks on advertising hoardings. He stood completely away from the rest of his team and bawled his eyes out:p. If we win the league, who knows what he'll do!:p

Lets not exaggerate now. ;)

Gallas was not bawling his eyes out.

We haven't won the treble but you don't see us banging on about going the 2003/04 season unbeaten while winning the double?

Do it again and I'll be impressed. ;)

You haven't even been in the CL final since. ;)

You won't be laughing when we go 400 games unbeaten and win the quadruple 4 times in a row. :cool:

Talking of crying, do you remember that Bayern player (Kuffour, or something like that)? He looked hilarious, thumping the pitch like that. Or when git Matthaus took off his loser's medal as soon as it was put round his neck?

Served 'em right, waving at the crowd and the crowd giving it 'sieg!' when there were still two minutes left! Never write off Utd, eh? :D
Ah that was brilliant, I remember the pictures of Matthaus like they were yesterday, and Schmeichel doing a cartwheel while Clive Tyldsley was saying "They have reached the promised land". Amazing night that was.

We haven't won the treble but you don't see us banging on about going the 2003/04 season unbeaten while winning the double?
Hang on you only won one trophy that season! We won the Fa cup and Boro won the league cup. Porto won the CL. The treble is so much more of a feat than going unbeaten, we actually won trophies with it, it only got you one trophy. And ours was the proper treble, the best 3 trophies, not like Liverpool's minnie mouse treble.

We won the 'Get Kicked out by shitty PSV when we should easily have won' Cup.

Get your facts right. ;)
Change 'PSV' to 'Milan' and you'll win it this year:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread