English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but winning the three biggest trophies all in the same season is a much bigger achievement...

Probably, although I believe the Premiership has become much more harder and competitive than it was in 1999. The increasing number of foreigners in the league has caused this mainly and overall its good for the game.

My mistake. Confused it with the 2001/02 Double season.

Going unbeaten is a massive feat. It's not as big as winning the treble but going 49 games unbeaten isn't too far behind.

I'm tired of Man Utd fans bringing the 99 season into an argument. I'm annoyed the same way Man Utd fans are sick of Liverpudlians boasting '5 times'. It was a long time ago and you haven't come close to doing it again.

The treble team would beat the unbeaten team. One of, if not the best midfield ever. Scholes, Keane, Beckham, Giggs all complimented each other perfectly and all in their prime.

Couple of 3 o'clock kick offs next week, hate it when we both play at 3, we should still be able to get past Fulham but it's not an easy game especially as they really need some points but Rooney has started to get some good form and Ronaldos back scoring again so hopefully we'll have too much for them. I think Arsenal will beat Villa, not an easy game but I can't see them not winning 4 games in a row.

Yeah well, Joe, Fulham may need points but so did we and look what happened :p

I'm annoyed the same way Man Utd fans are sick of Liverpudlians boasting '5 times'. It was a long time ago and you haven't come close to doing it again.
Hold on a second. Liverpool won the European cup for the 5th time in 2005 and lost out in the final in 2007. I wouldn't call that a long time ago, unless you think runners up isn't coming close!

I think Will was saying that Man Utd haven't come close to achieving the treble again.

Actually Will i believe he was reffering to William Gallas crying because whilst Ronaldo did it he still retained a certain innocent sexyness which allowed him to get away with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:laugh:laugh

22775093.jpg

Kev got something wrong!

Aye, that's me. It was actually me when I saw the Eduardo tackle.

The first ever spam post which is on-topic ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread