English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes its a bit late.... But I'm delighted about our win against Newcastle. I thought we dominated early and played fantastic :)

Joe, I'm not sure if your joking or not, but you know, I wouldn't be totally suprised if we did drop points. We've done it before, (Wolves, Sunderland, Norwich) and after Chelski gave them a battering, I've got a feeling we'll batter them and they'll hang on for a 1-0 win.

After the successful hunt for Shannon Matthews, the West Yorkshire have teamed up with the Metropolitan police in the search for Avram Grant's personality which, they believe has been missing for 52 years.

well...same old story for arsenal as the past few matches...played good football and yet again find themselves one goal down...to be fair arsenal did score afairly legitimate goal and the FK from which middlesbrough scored should never have been give..why is it that the refree decisions alwas go against us???

Brilliant :D :D top with a game in hand.

Ronaldo is awesome, even if he did have tons of chances at leasthe's getting them. World player of the year is there for him to take. We struggled as I expected but after I deleted my unlucky post we scored so it's all alright. Boro were awful, they literally kicked for touch but it worked :D Chelsea will have their sights set on Arsenal now, they can go level on points with them if they win their game in hand. Arsenal shouldn't have had a corner, shocking tackle on Boatend anyway :p Will be interesting to see who comes where in all 3 places now, Chelsea well back in it.

Well, 4 draws in 4 games. We're making it difficult.

I'm sure it would have been different had Adebayor been given the goal early on.

The title was always going to decided on the games against Chelsea and Man U. Ah well, at least Chelsea won't leap frog. We should be clear but we're not.

why is it that the refree decisions alwas go against us???
I know, when will these referee's realise that the greatest team to grace English football with their amazingly intricate passing and with their amazing Arsenalness, should never have a decision go against them. Its a disgrace, its not even like they get corners go their way when the other team should have had a free kick. Everyone hates them, the nation is against Arsenal, the media is against Arsenal, and its just not fair, is it.

Anyway, we were really poor today, Giggs just seems to have lost it, the amount of times he gave it away was unbelieveable. However, the important thing was the result and we eventually got that. We're top of the league with a game in hand and its looking quite rosy for us. We need to play either Saha or Tevez up front in future with Rooney, instead of putting Ronaldo right up top. He's best when he plays on the wing.

Arsenal got their customary late goal at the emirates, but if anyone tries to spout that nonsense about momentum with their last minute equaliser again today, then they dont know football. A draw at home to Villa or today Boro, is not 1 point gained. The wheels are coming off and to compound their misery, France lost in the 6 nations, so they cant take compassion from that.

I'm more worried about Chelski than Arsenal now, but even they haven't done it in the big matches.

I know, when will these referee's realise that the greatest team to grace English football with their amazingly intricate passing and with their amazing Arsenalness, should never have a decision go against them. Its a disgrace, its not even like they get corners go their way when the other team should have had a free kick. Everyone hates them, the nation is against Arsenal, the media is against Arsenal, and its just not fair, is it.

I'm sorry but weren't you having a go at the referee just last week for not giving you a pen? Or, is that different because it's Man Utd. Seriously, Phil, your double standards are incredible. We had a goal disallowed which is even worse but do you see Wenger ranting and raving about it? And you call us bad losers.

I'm sorry but weren't you having a go at the referee just last week for not giving you a pen? Or, is that different because it's Man Utd. Seriously, Phil, your double standards are incredible. We had a goal disallowed which is even worse but do you see Wenger ranting and raving about it? And you call us bad losers.
What are you on about? I just supported Arsenal. Really, seriously, they are amazing, they're football is simply poetic and the referee has no right to give a decision to the other side. I'm agreeing with you Will.

What are you on about? I just supported Arsenal. Really, seriously, they are amazing, they're football is simply poetic and the referee has no right to give a decision to the other side. I'm agreeing with you Will.

I appreciate it even though it was Bilal's post you replied to and neither of us mentioned anything you included in your post. Cheers.

He said why do decisions always go against them, I said that I understood, which by the way, I do. If that isn't referring to Bilal's post then what is. Seriously, I'm showing supporting for the mighty free-flowing football of Arsenal here, and all I get is abuse. Ridiculous.

Well, well, well! Looks like the wheels are coming off at Arsenal, doesn't it? Four draws in a row!!!! :p

By the way:

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread