English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sing those crappy championship songs :p Sing viva Ronaldo.

So we have Bolton midweek, they've shown they can take points off us and it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again. If we win great, if we drop points I think we'll play better against Liverpool. Torres is in such good form i have a horrible feeling about that game but I think we'll get a point which will do. If we take 5 points out of the games against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea we've won the league imo.

So we have Bolton midweek, they've shown they can take points off us and it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again. If we win great, if we drop points I think we'll play better against Liverpool. Torres is in such good form i have a horrible feeling about that game but I think we'll get a point which will do. If we take 5 points out of the games against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea we've won the league imo.

I'd like a point against you lot. Let's make an agreement and there'll be no need for the game, right? :p

A yank actually helps us out...and he used to play for Everton ;)

United should get 5 points from their big 3 games, hopefully a draw against Liverpool, Arsenal game will be touch and go, but Chelsea don't seem to rise to the occasion under Lizard.

Liverpool 3 clear which is vital with our rather fun run of games now, United away, Everton home, Arsenal away, Arsenal Away, Arsenal Home.

Can we get a vBookie of Liverpool winning EVERY game?

Last edited:
I'd like a point against you lot. Let's make an agreement and there'll be no need for the game, right? :p
I'd probably go for that :p Don't know, we do have a class record against you and looking purely at the table we should win but if Gerrard and Torres continue their good form we're in for a tough game. Hopefully Anderson has anoher game like he has against Arsenal twice and you at anfield.

I think we can win but I'm nervous, hopefully Chelsea draw with Arsenal which would suit us but I'm in Portugal and whenevr I watch united in Portugal we lose, although thats got to change this season (no reason but it must!) If fergie doesn't muck about with the team and plays Rooney, Tevez, Ronaldo, Nani, Carrick, Anderson, I think we could get a win but he won't. We could still win but i always have a bad feelingplaying Liverpool. Hopefully Rio's back and Foster starts too.

Ok,

Viva Ronaldo
Viva Ronaldo
Runnin down the wing
Hear United sing
Viva Ronaldo!

Sounds quality when its sung in mass:

:D:D Quality!

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Chelskovski and Arsenal will trip up over each other at the weekend but I can't see Liverpool getting anything out of us at OT, I think it'll be a 2-1 win for us.

Ronaldo>anything. ever. He is the greatest human being alive. If aliens came down to earth he is what we would have to show them as the pinnacle of the human race.

Nice to see Chelsea slip up. I thought Bolton were pretty good tonight. They actually played football rather than hoofing the ball up to Kevin Davies who was brilliant. Diouf was good too.

We just need Liverpool to be at their best.

Even if Liverpool win we're still top :D

great goal by keane, not as good as Ronaldos though. Chelsea haven't done it in yet another big game, the only one they have done it in is against Valencia away. Grant has to win on Sunday for me and I don't think he will.

Good results last night, you just knew the Ronaldo free kick was going in as soon as he struck it, absolute quality. We didnt play great in the second half and they had some chances but it was comfortable. Ronaldo is even better than how you described him Joe:p! Glad him and Vidic didnt get booked last night as they would have missed Sunday.

On to Sunday, if we win, I think we'll win the league. Chelski's slip up last night was big, it was one of only a couple of tough games left for them. Its reassuring to know that whatever happens on Sunday, we'll be top. All the vermin fans think they're going to beat us on Sunday and that Torres and Gerrard will take us apart, you know, a bit like they did in december:p! Also like they've been doing to all those world class defences they've been playing recently, such as the well-known masterpiece of the Newcastle backline, or the Reading defence, or even the magnificent West Ham defence. Some of them are actually deluded enough to think they could win the league, including Benitez and Andy Gray said the other day that if they win they could win the league. Absolutely ridculous, even if they do win, they're 8 points behind us, and its not just 1 team they have to get back.

Hope he gets a yellow on sunday so he misses the villa game then, fergie should make sure he gets one. Feeling bad about Sunday but we can win.

Cole's challenge was an absolute disgrace and he has the temerity to show dissent at a yellow card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread