English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for reminding me Will, I forgot to say about this. That was a horrific tackle. He had no aim of getting the ball, he just jumped in over the top and could have seriously injured Huddlestone. It should have been a straight red, then he has the nerve to complain about it. He annoys me and its been nice to see him on the bench this year at Chelski, he behaved like an idiot with the contract business at Arsenal, and seems arrogant.

It shows the ineptitude of the FA that they won't come out and do anything about it.

It was a bad tackle but he wasn't so far off the ball he could have injured Huddlestone ;)

Yeah, it was Hutton, I got confused.

He's come out today and apologised to Hutton but said there was nothing malicious about it, the way he went in, I'm not so sure about that.

I just hope liverpool can do us a favour on sunday and beat man utd.

been a chelsea fan is hard work

Pompey to > Spurs tonight IMO.

and Man U to > Liver

I can see both of those games being draws.

Why do other countries get nearly every Premier League game live on TV, even the ones that start at 3.00pm?

chelsea and arsnal its hundred percent a draw match. but man u will pull out a win agianst liverpool after the form ronaldo is in. probs 2-0 man u ronaldo and rooney the goal scorers/

I can see both of those games being draws.

Why do other countries get nearly every Premier League game live on TV, even the ones that start at 3.00pm?
Well, you were wrong about the first game, hopefully you'll be wrong about tomorrow.:p

Lee, there are still ways to watch them...:p

chelsea and arsnal its hundred percent a draw match. but man u will pull out a win agianst liverpool after the form ronaldo is in. probs 2-0 man u ronaldo and rooney the goal scorers/
As much as I like the scoreline you predicted, can United fans please not call us "man u", it's bad enough fans of other clubs saying it. I'm not going to go into the full reason now, but its to do with munich taunts from other fans.

I'm so looking forward to tomorrows match, all the vermin think they've got it in the bag. Still, I'm nervous, as a United fan, not many games are more important than those against the vermin. Hopefully the atmosphere will be great, the scousers will shut up and rooney pops up to score a 90th minute winner with a volley at the stretford end.

I see us(chelsea) bosing arsenal and winning 2-0.

Liverpool could spring a suprise and beat man utd 2-1

Why do I keep thinking we're playing Liverpool?

I don't want o play Chelsea. I'm too hyped up for the Liverpool encounters.

Chelsea - Arsenal Draw
United - Liverpool 87th goal, 1-0 Home Win
I love you...

If United win, then I think that whoever loses in the chelski vs l'arse match can count themselves out of the league title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread