English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You say we are part of the country, so we should have undying passion for it, but we are part of our cities, even bigger parts. We have 50 million fans of England, but only 25,000 regulars of Norwich City. I would love Norwich to be promoted more than England winning.

Here's the thing with International vs Club.

In England we have a very competitive league and have lots of access to matches on tv week in week out. Whereas internationals are few and far between and lets face it unless its a major tournament the matches aren't usually all that interesting.

Makes sense, but thats really the case for any team.

Got the three points today and stay within reach of Manure. Wasnt the best performance from us, although I thought Middlesbrough played some of their best football of the season so credit must be given to them for that.

Have to say as it stands now and considering how well they are playing as well, you have got to back Fergie's team to defend the title. But then they have the two big games against us and Arsenal, so we have every right to think that we have a decent chance of catching up.

bloody liverpool :mad: They are guaranteed to lose to Arsenal now but oh well, unlucky Everton, got some great players but not sure they have enough world class players to get into Europe yet, they have to hold onto people like Arteta. I think the gap between the big 4 and everyone else is too big but Everton are definitely catching Liverpool up.

Where's Matt gone :(?

Was hoping for some

NEVILLEE!

Easy win. Gerrard was well good. So was Turtle/Squirtle/Skittles/Skrtel and Sami. Let's just hope for a boring 0-0 on Wednesday...

50 seconds in, until Martin Tyler sings gol de scholes to eye of the tiger I refuse to watch sky sports

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually understand what he said.

He said, 'Goal, goal by Scholes, nice goal Scholes, Arsenal are gonna beat Pool'

Word for word.

I have always found the exaggeration over the word 'goal' by Spanish commentators very annoying.

I have always found the exaggeration over the word 'goal' by Spanish commentators very annoying.
Say what you want about Spanish commentators, but that is a bloody amazing find!:D Thats brilliant, to be fair, Tyler might come up with something similar if Gerrard or Fabregas score, but there's little chance for a united goal.

Andy Gray has exclusive rights over screaming Steven Gerrard's name.

as a liverpool fan, I have made a swedish song for us..

Min pengar på Liverpoola (pronounce: MIN paingoor pooaa levilpoola)
Jag skal hoppa skola (pronounce: Yoog skal hoopa skula)

Min pengar på Liverpoola
Jag skal hoppa skola

Min pengar på Liverpoola
Jag skal hoppa skola

Min pengar på Liverpoola
Jag skal hoppa skola.....

ole ole..

translation:
My money on liverpool
I am going to skip school

At least its original I guess, unlike them using our john o'shea song for Torres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread