English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Class, thats why we're champions. Kept the title out of Chelseas hands unless they beat us like 20-0. Should be a good kick up the arse for Barca too. Fergie was so right about Tevez getting us really important goals :D Lyon, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Blackburn were all vital.

Beautiful result. Only thing better would if they had beaten Utd. Now, I want a draw at Stamford Bridge and Chelsea to slip up at Newcastle te following week.

The rest can play itself out and we could finish on 83 points, 5 points behind Utd on 88 and 2 ahead of Chelsea on 81. ;)

Didn't see the first half but Sunderland's play around NU's box was bafflinf. Unnecessary one touch football, too many passes back and forth. They should have had more shots but their passing was inaccurate and they made bad decisions.

We completely bossed them out of the game first half and deserved the 2-0 lead, even if Owen's penalty was fortunate.

why couldn't the ref see arsenals pens which weren't given if he could see that ...

Arsenal were dominant. Should of had more goals. Van Persie and Walcott were both extremely unlucky.

They didn't really need the penalties :p Reading were just downright poor

I'm looking for 2nd place although not finishing too far off of Utd so a draw would be perfect for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread