English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Sir Alex doesn't make that mistake again, we can't afford anymore slip ups.

Don't worry, we plan on giving those soft southeners a real run for thier money :mad:

Kick lumps out of them for us, so if they (and us) get to the CL they'll be easy pickings!! ;)

Last edited:
I think Man utd played the better game TBH
but they didn't use there best players at the start of the game.

Mother Marry that Benayoun's header has just saved the Liverpool at the Moment.:)
Its 2-2 and Birmingham has far more impressive throughout 1st 50 minutes.
Hope Liverpool will find another one soon.:)

Little bit of co-incident,
All the matches going now are on Draw!
Except Sunderland who won by 3-2.

Just like to say well done to Roy Keane on keeping Sunderland up, it's been a hell of a battle, but they've done it!

Lucky buggers. They are just a lucky team which has no skill at all. They should be relegated to the Championship and made to publically swear fealty to Shearer and Keegan :p

Just like to say well done to Roy Keane on keeping Sunderland up, it's been a hell of a battle, but they've done it!
Yeah well done Keano!

When a United fan is feeling down, they generally just look to Citeh to cheer them up a little. 2-0 up to 3-2 down, priceless:p.

I love Fergie, but his post match interviews cheese me off sometimes. He'd be the first one to go mad at the ref if a penalty like that wasn't given to his team. Roy Keane is dead right when eh talks about managers being hypocrites.

Besides, whoever doesn't win the Premiership is going to win the Champions League anyway.

I love Fergie, but his post match interviews cheese me off sometimes. He'd be the first one to go mad at the ref if a penalty like that wasn't given to his team. Roy Keane is dead right when eh talks about managers being hypocrites.

Besides, whoever doesn't win the Premiership is going to win the Champions League anyway.
I kind of agree with your first point, I agree with him about the penalty and we haven't had the decisions in recent weeks, however, he's turned into Wenger. He needs to take responsibility for his own team selections and realise that he can't use so negative tactics in games where a win would win us the league and stop saying that the only reason we lost was because of the ref. We've played negatively since Villa at home.

As to you're second point, if its true, Liverpool have a good chance in the Champions League for years to come:p.

Terry Christian, legend! First thing he said, "Sven Goran Eriksson is buying a house in Manchester, two up, three down:p".

Yeah well done Keano!

When a United fan is feeling down, they generally just look to Citeh to cheer them up a little. 2-0 up to 3-2 down, priceless:p.

What, they lost in the end? I thought it was only a draw!!
Ha,ha, nice one Fulham!!

I kind of agree with your first point, I agree with him about the penalty and we haven't had the decisions in recent weeks, however, he's turned into Wenger. He needs to take responsibility for his own team selections and realise that he can't use so negative tactics in games where a win would win us the league and stop saying that the only reason we lost was because of the ref. We've played negatively since Villa at home.

As to you're second point, if its true, Liverpool have a good chance in the Champions League for years to come:p.

Terry Christian, legend! First thing he said, "Sven Goran Eriksson is buying a house in Manchester, two up, three down:p".

Yeah, what the hell is up with our attitude since Villa? Negative, defensive, almost afraid to get forwards at times (apart from the Blackburn game). Bloody Friedel, if it wasn't for him, we'd be pretty much home and dry now!!

Last edited:
Because some of the things him and Quieroz said today reminded me of Wenger saying that there was a plot to stop Arsenal winning anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread