English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
International football is rubbish, if I picked the team we would win the world cup.
Aussies don't know anything about football, no. You don't even know what it's called for starters.

Not off to Barca :( but am off to West Ham home and Wigan away) :) Hopefully Moscow too even if it is in all my GCSE's etc, after missing the last one despite going to Juve away I have got to go if/when we get there.

England were knocked out in a penalty shoot out.

Well at least you have a chance in a penalty shootout but with a fake penalty you dont have a chance. The subsequent penalty remains controversial to this day. FIFA President Sepp Blatter went on to formally apologise to the Australian FA months later - for what he considered a series of errors in refereeing judgment throughout the match.

International football is rubbish, if I picked the team we would win the world cup.
Aussies don't know anything about football, no. You don't even know what it's called for starters.

Not off to Barca :( but am off to West Ham home and Wigan away) :) Hopefully Moscow too even if it is in all my GCSE's etc, after missing the last one despite going to Juve away I have got to go if/when we get there.

Actually ive played football/soccer since i was a kid ive been picked in regional teams and stuff.

Last edited:
We were quite unlucky not to qualify for Euro 2008 really. Croatia were very unsporting. :eek:

Well at least you have a chance in a penalty shootout but with a fake penalty you dont have a chance. The subsequent penalty remains controversial to this day. FIFA President Sepp Blatter went on to formally apologise to the Australian FA months later - for what he considered a series of errors in refereeing judgment throughout the match.

We came so close to :(

Our goalie (I can never spell his name right :p) made a few great saves and Breachiano (Cant spell his either :p) went close so many times :(

We were quite unlucky not to qualify for Euro 2008 really. Croatia were very unsporting. :eek:

We beat Croatia 2-2 in ours (because 2-2 was a win which meant we would go to second round). AUSTRALIA vs. CROATIA (2-2)
+2 penalties not awarded to Australia
+1 goal not given in the last second(not shown on the video)
-1 bluff by Kalac that should never have happened
------------------------------------------------
AUSTRALIA vs. CROATIA (5-1)
(And I'm not considering Croatia's Simunic not being sent off with his second yellow card in the game)

I can't stand Chelsea because they have merely bought their success, whereas Utd's finances were built up over a long, long period through the club's success on and off the pitch. We didn't just have some Russian prat turn up and throw money at us! And if he decides to take his chequebook away and leave, your beloved team may well find themselves in the same position as Blackburn a few years after their title win, because let's face it, if he does get tired of throwing millions at the team and not winning the CL or even the Premiership anymore and leaves, then you are so stuffed!
True, but now we have an American gimp who has put us hundreds of million pounds in debt!

Does it matter, who cares about international football? I've stated my views on England before, so I won't go into them again.

Joe, wigan away!? Bloody corporates taking all the tickets:p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread