English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can say is Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves. Glazer? Abramovich? Hicks?

Now, Arsenal have British directors. Fizsman? Now, that's a good ol' fashioned British name since we're a good ol' fashioned British club.

I do agree with Vaughan on this one to some extent. It's unfair to blame Chelsea fans for their success. It's like asking you two to stop supporting United just because the Glazers are dirty foreigners.
FC United. Some did, and I support them fully. I wasn't saying chelsea fans should stop supporting their club, far from it. All I was saying was that they need to realise that their future could be in trouble, and they aren't doing anything about it, United fans have tried to and are still trying to, and Liverpool fans have started trying to take action as well. It may be fine while trophies are won and everything looks rosy, but it could just as quickly change.

Like Joe, I wasn't on here before Abramovich so I can't speak for United fans then. Grant's doing the impossible at the moment, with no backing from the fans, he's got no character, but he's doing nothing wrong on the pitch.

Frank Lampard has asked Didier Drogba not to attend his mothers funeral because he's afraid that he might dive in the box. Sorry if I'm late but I spent Saturday drowning my sorrows.
:p You got that off RI:p. Viva Red Issue!

All I can say is Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool should be ashamed of themselves. Glazer? Abramovich? Hicks?

Now, Arsenal have British directors. Fizsman? Now, that's a good ol' fashioned British name since we're a good ol' fashioned British club.
Usmanov?:p And that well known British name, the Emirates:p. And those well known British names, Cesc, Emmanuel and Bacary:p.

I can't get on RI lol, well I can but it's a really watered down crappy version, or the sites gone inactive lol
Yeah, they've opened up a public forum for the non-members, the members forum is where its at though:p.

Anyway, no one's mentioned the PFA Awards.

Ronaldo got player of the year, Fabregas young player of the year. Now explain to me, how when Ronaldo is nominated for young player of the year, how he managed to get the player of the year but not the young player of the year?:rolleyes:

Team Of The Year

James

Sagna
Clichy
Rio
Vidic

Ronaldo
Young
Gerrard
Fabregas

Adebayor
Torres

Not got too many problems with that. Evra should be in there instead of Clichy, he's been immense. Gerrard gets his customary place, shouldn't that have gone to Essien? And then I'd say Joe Cole for Young, Cole's been good this year.

Evra>Clichy, Evras been our most improved player imo, really offered us a lot going forward. Don't think they wanted too many united in there after last year lol.

Adebayor holds his hand up to the Derby fans after they all sing the elephant whore song, fair enough but that just made them sing it even louder.

Evra>Clichy, Evras been our most improved player imo, really offered us a lot going forward. Don't think they wanted too many united in there after last year lol.

Adebayor holds his hand up to the Derby fans after they all sing the elephant whore song, fair enough but that just made them sing it even louder.
Joe, you going tomorrow? If so, I'll look out for you:p. You won't have seen the mosaic I guess, here's the one on the North Stand, theres a 68 and 99 one for the Stretty I think.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/punk_football_photos/80893914.jpg

Not too keen.

Last edited:
Lescott has to be in anyone's team of the year. He's just been fantastic.

Phil Neville's goal yesterday was amazing. What an asbolute legend.

ummmm...yh mate...

and that dancing by ade was a mimick of earnshaw i think as when he scored he did that dance...good victory by us but the no. of chances we had...we could have easily scored 10...

oh and nice to see walcott scoring...good goal as well

Usmanov?:p And that well known British name, the Emirates:p. And those well known British names, Cesc, Emmanuel and Bacary:p.

I didn't know we were owned by Fabregas, Adebayor and Sagna :p

I guess you learn something everyday. Plus, Usmanov hasn't got the largest share. Fizsman has and he's English.

I didn't know we were owned by Fabregas, Adebayor and Sagna :p

I guess you learn something everyday. Plus, Usmanov hasn't got the largest share. Fizsman has and he's English.
Yeah, Fabregas will announce it on his new sky show. I was just responding to the ol' fashioned British club comment:p.

Its inevitable that Usmanov will take over soon though.

Citeh is the perfect example of what I was talking about, Sinawatra knows nothing about football, is sacking Eriksson and apparently hasn't put any of his money into the club yet. Not that I'm complaining though:D:D:D:D.

Yeah, Fabregas will announce it on his new sky show. I was just responding to the ol' fashioned British club comment:p.

Its inevitable that Usmanov will take over soon though.

Citeh is the perfect example of what I was talking about, Sinawatra knows nothing about football, is sacking Eriksson and apparently hasn't put any of his money into the club yet. Not that I'm complaining though:D:D:D:D.

Can you believe that Fabregas still thinks Arsenal can win the title????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread