English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh I went bitch, and there was too little viva Ronaldo, if it was up to me it would be 90 minutes a game :p
Tevez, give us a wave, tevez, tevez, give us a wave:p. Argentina! Argentina! Argentina!

His English must be coming on pretty strong, as he did wave. You take a scarf today? Just swinging it around for Viva Ronaldo is brilliant!:D.

Nope, I felt like taking my t-shirt off and swinging it round but decided against it because it wasn't a mental enough game, now Wigan away maybe it's worthwhile :p

You sit in the Stretty today?

I'll be watching on TV jealously next week:p.

why yes i did, i'm going to force out his daughter and take these sts.

will,Nani to be our Eboue is a good shout but he suffers from the problem of being good at football :p

why yes i did, i'm going to force out his daughter and take these sts.

will,Nani to be our Eboue is a good shout but he suffers from the problem of being good at football :p

Well, he's already shown he's great with his head.

Bad news for Chelsea though; with Wigan now safe it should be an easy game for Man U next weekend.

Thats a valid point. All we can do is win both our games and hope something happens at the JJB.

Leicester Fox said:
Good win, in complete control of it till we got 3 goals up and then we got complacent, gave us ou confidence back and with Vida and Rooney to come back things are looking bad for chelsea. Oh what a shame.

Vidic's return will be immense no doubt although as far as the CL is concerned it'll feel a whole lot better if we beat ur best team.

He was very good yesterday before he got sent off and he scores amazing goals. Plus his replacement Giggs is really winding me up, legend and everything but he just has too many bad games, now he can get the record this year he should retire if we win in Moscow.

Phil I can't believe you made me watch that nonsense program about united at 1am on bbc 1. The started by making Bobby Charlton explain all about Munich which I found a bit weird because every time he talks about it this year he gets upset. Then they had 2 nobody fans, Irish fron New York, claiming to be brilliant and talking about how brilliant united were, calling us the biggest franchise in the world, we're not a franchise we're a footall club. No doubt being Irish they'll get drunk, sing the wrong words and hang their banners over the flowers of manchester one. Then they had this thing about how scared everyone was when Leeds come to town and they showed too sheep shaggers stood going oh it's raining how sad, united won, they are evil. Then I turned off because it was that crap.

He was very good yesterday before he got sent off and he scores amazing goals. Plus his replacement Giggs is really winding me up, legend and everything but he just has too many bad games, now he can get the record this year he should retire if we win in Moscow.
Yeah, he was playing decent, however his distribution needs to come on a lot, it was awful at Chelsea last Saturday. Giggs rolled back the years when he came on yesterday, but I agree, he's not first team anymore and shouldn't be. Still a legend though. The problem we've got is that Nani is at one end of the scale and Giggs is at another.

Phil I can't believe you made me watch that nonsense program about united at 1am on bbc 1. The started by making Bobby Charlton explain all about Munich which I found a bit weird because every time he talks about it this year he gets upset. Then they had 2 nobody fans, Irish fron New York, claiming to be brilliant and talking about how brilliant united were, calling us the biggest franchise in the world, we're not a franchise we're a footall club. No doubt being Irish they'll get drunk, sing the wrong words and hang their banners over the flowers of manchester one. Then they had this thing about how scared everyone was when Leeds come to town and they showed too sheep shaggers stood going oh it's raining how sad, united won, they are evil. Then I turned off because it was that crap.
Yeah, sorry about that, it was about 7 years ago that I watched it and I'd forgotten how crap it is. Yeah I saw that about Leeds and like you, turned it off soon after. You forgot their half United, half Celtic shirts, and Jester hats!

In other news, a rumour is snowballing that QPR will announce Zidane as their new manager today!

Last edited:
That would be crazy, he should be player manager. I hope he is their manager but I think he can get a higher profile job than that. It's a shame he never came to England because everyone that plays here says you can't beat it just for the fans and the atmosphere. thats what a rich owner can do for you, he'll be on squillions.

If Giggs retires maybe we should go for Ronaldhino again :p Looks like he's off to join the Brazillians a Milan to shag some men with the other Ronny.

Na, he's off to that MASSIVE club City.

EDIT: Turns out it wasn't Zidane and in fact a new club badge:p.

Last edited:
Booo Zidane would have been better, Zidane and Figo, Beckham will be there soon, maybe Roberto Carlos too. Queens park galacticos :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread