English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Terry said made me laugh, he said that everyone has got to start somewhere and now Chelsea are at the stage where they can win things. What, so they had to work their way up? They were handed it on a silver platter!!!! He was comparing Chelsea to Arsenal and Man Utd, two teams who have worked their way up by cultivating youth in the team, clever off pitch business and lots of hard work, not just being handed however much cash they wanted, whenever they wanted it!

Big day for us tomorrow. If we beat Yeovil and Doncaster only draw or lose at Cheltenham, then we go up automatically.

3-1 and the ham are looking for a comback at old trafford :)

tommorow is also a massive day in teh championship ----- COME ON IPPY FOR PROMOTION :p

Well done, Utd. 4-1 and the Hammers have had that coming for a long time! Only three points away from victory now, over to you, Blue People! Have fun at St James Park....

West Ham played some of the most ugliest football in the first 25 minutes, and United capitilised on that. I thought Hargreaves left footed cross for Ronaldo's second goal was awesome.

Easy win for United but their defense looks shaky. Also Dean Ashton is too good a player for a midtable club. If only he stays free on injuries.

Puts a great deal of pressure on the Newcastle game now. I'd expect us to win though by the odd goal or two, considering the confidence in the team right now is sky high, also considering the form of our big players like Ballack, Lampard and Drogba.

Cant wait for Monday although there is the big game in Italy tomorrow as well!

Well done Wigan today. Have made our UEFA cup spot a good deal closer. Now we need 1 point from our last two games. If we lose both and Villa win their last they'll shade us on goal difference. Bad news for Chelsea though; with Wigan now safe it should be an easy game for Man U next weekend.

Good win, in complete control of it till we got 3 goals up and then we got complacent, gave us ou confidence back and with Vida and Rooney to come back things are looking bad for chelsea. Oh what a shame.

Yep, great win, comfortable and back to the United way of playing. Tevez's goal was superb and it'll be tough for Chelsea on Monday, although they'll manage to win. Stupidity from Nani, what was the point, no arguments whatsoever. Good win for Wigan day, hopefully they'll take their foot off the pedal for next week.

Joe, you go today? You can tell a game's over when we start singing about players that aren't playing, good rendition of "number 1 was georgie best..." and "ooh aahh cantona" today.

Got home, and watched bits of the game cos I'd recorded it. Saw myself on it at the end, singing "Championies":p.

I love Antonio Valencia.

I can see us nicking a point at the Emirates tomorrow as well, making the game against Newcastle a hell of a lot more relaxed.

And with Neville on such hot scoring form, who'd bet against him making a late charge for the Golden Boot? He only needs another 20 in two games and he's level with Robbie Keane.

Yeh I went bitch, and there was too little viva Ronaldo, if it was up to me it would be 90 minutes a game :p

I think Neville could win the golden boot you gave him 30 extra goals to allow for him being crap, erm I mean a defensively minded player...

Arsenal to drop points or pick up a really big win. Chelsea to ease past Newcastle.

Forgot to say, well done to FC United. 3rd successive promotion since they formed and I've got the upmost respect for the people that go there. Into the Unibond Premier, only one league below the Conference North!

Forgot to say, well done to FC United. 3rd successive promotion since they formed and I've got the upmost respect for the people that go there. Into the Unibond Premier, only one league below the Conference North!
Yeah. Congratulations to them. they've come a long way in three years. My dad's well chuffed about this as he's a founder member of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread