English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you've had some bad ones, but so have we and nobody's picked up on them.

These are the ones that have gone against you in the prem iirc:

Eboue pen at Birmingham
Wrong offside decision against boro
Offside for one of Chelski's goals against you.

It was actually Clichy that gave away the pen. I guess you could chalk off the Boro game since we got a lucky goal but as I said before, we wouldn't be chasing the game if had that goal. There's also Fab's pen against Pool.

Still, we flopped and we just gotta live with that.

So much for United playing on the same surface that nearly everyone else suffered on.

I can't wait for Birmingham to go down.

Geez, lucky Man U. Ferdinand uses his arm to clear the ball: no penalty. Wigan penalised at the other end for a 50:50 challenge.
At least Everton are winning...

It appears luck's been on United's side this last 2 games.

Brown's handball against West Ham, Rio's handball and the pen which I didn't actually see but if I was to go on the 'tater's words, wasn't a pen.

luck has been on their side the whole of this season...i mean they got all the 50-50 decisions and today how lucky can you get...first they get a arguable pen and than scholes should have been sent off for that blatant foul but the ref. must have been blind...

Yay for United :D. Ronaldo is a legend, cool and calm penalty, didn't bottle it like he did against Barca. John Terry's injury will hopefully rule him out of the Champions League final aswell as i really want United to win the double this year. They've been the best team in Europe this year, and are the perfect side to represent England as the best team in Europe. Awesome to see the results going the Toffees way aswell, could be a good day, hopefully all the results will stay the same.

Also, shock horror, a positive move from Chelski, Sheva on for Makelele. Hopefully it'll backfire :p

Why are people complaining about Man Utd's penalty? It looked stone wall to me.

It was debatable but the point is that Wigan's was a better shout two minutes earlier and not given.
Everton are 3-1 up; Man U have sewn up the title and Fulham seem to be safe. So much for late excitement!
Boro going crazy against Man City so I guess that qualifies as exciting.

Edit: 8-1 final score. Man City qualify for the UEFA cup...

Played Everton, wanted them to get the Uefa Cup place over Villa anyway. Everyone hates Villa.

United win the league
Giggs equals Sir Bobbys record and gets a goal
Everton win 3-1 and qualify for Uefa Cup
A nice high scoring smashing
Chelski drawing a game they should have won

What a day. Couldn't have gone better i don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread