English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions: Manchester United

Champions League: Manchester United (group stage); Chelsea (group stage); Arsenal (qualifying round); Liverpool (qualifying round)

UEFA Cup: Everton; Tottenham Hotspur; Portsmouth/Cardiff City; Manchester City

Relegated: Reading; Birmingham City; Derby County

Last edited:
Yeh, the league doesn't work like that anymore Lee. 1 Uefa place for 5th, 1 for Carling Cup, 1 for FA Cup and 1 for Intertoto Cup. So Everton, Tottenham, Pompey/Cardiff and Villa.

Well it's been edited.

Reading were relegated, which is a shame. Fulham deserved to go down. It would have been nice to see Norwich get some revenge on them for sending us down 3 years ago.

congrats to ManU after the bad start they pulled it back and it was exciting to see a title race go down to the final match.

I'm crying like a baby now! Ryan Giggs and Ronaldo took us there today! Shame about Reading and Birmingham though :( I was watching the split view and saw a little Birmingham supporter crying his eyes out :( Haha though at Chelsea and Middlesbrough 8-1 Man City lol.

The bad thing is I can't have a sig :(

Last edited:
Well it's been edited.

Reading were relegated, which is a shame. Fulham deserved to go down. It would have been nice to see Norwich get some revenge on them for sending us down 3 years ago.

It's still wrong, as it's Villa who get the intertoto cup spot, not City. I think there's another UEFA Cup spot for Fulham as well, i think anyway, because of the uefa Fair Play award. I think it's Fulham anyway.

It's still wrong, as it's Villa who get the intertoto cup spot, not City. I think there's another UEFA Cup spot for Fulham as well, i think anyway, because of the uefa Fair Play award. I think it's Fulham anyway.

No, it's Manchester City who get into the UEFA Cup by the Fair Play award. Aston Villa are in the Intertoto Cup, but they have to win it to get into the UEFA Cup.

It's City scum who get the extra UEFA Cup place :(

Lee, Fulham stayed up which means they deserved to stay up. Birmingham don't deserve to be anywherew near the Premiership because they are from the midlands and are full of inbreds. Reading I don't mind, but Fulham deserved what they got today.

Also Scholes should definitely have been off for a second yellow but the ref bottled it.

How many times has that been uttered this season? We need some fo those fantasticly ruthless european refs who aren't scared of kicking seven shades of sugar out of players. Ashley Cole needs a good stamping on. WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON CHERYL?! It just defies belief.

Played Everton, wanted them to get the Uefa Cup place over Villa anyway. Everyone hates Villa.

Yeah, today's game was class. So class in fact that Sky made it game of the day. And we got our first bloody penalty as well.

But I don't hate Villa, if anyone was gonna take our UEFA spot I would have wanted it to be them. Gareth Barry's a legend. It'll be sad when he turns into a tit by joining Liverpool and then all of a sudden my suggestions of him being the perfect England captain will stop being ridiculed by my mates because he'll finally get the recognition that he deserves because he'll be playing for the mighty Liverpool. He's a world class player and a great asset to England. A lot of you don't realise what he brings to the team.

And may I add;

LMAO!!!! HAVE SOME OF THAT CITY YOU DIRTY INBREDS! There spl01ter got teh rushed alright.

Last edited:
You are far too literal. Fulham stayed up on their last 4 games.

They stayed up, they deserved it. If they didn't stay up then they wouldn't have deserved it. It's simple.

They stayed up, they deserved it. If they didn't stay up then they wouldn't have deserved it. It's simple.

Again, that's too literal. Think of it aesthetically. Over the course of a 38 game season, Fulham have not deserved to stay up as much as Reading.

If you stay up then you've outperformed the teams beow you in some aspect. Hence, you deserve to finish above them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread