English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/aussies-abroad/neill-in-new-deal-talks-129067/
Australia defender Lucas Neill has started talks with West Ham over a new contract.
Neill, who signed from Blackburn in January 2007, was targeted by Turkish club Galatasaray recently and the West Ham captain confirmed he had been approached by other teams.

But Hammers boss Alan Curbishley is keen to keep Neill and negotiations to give the Socceroos star an improved contract are underway.

"Officially I'm on my last year of my contract. I've had preliminary talks and there's been interest from elsewhere," Neill told the Daily Star.

"But I'm captain of West Ham and very proud of that and I don't see it being any different this season."

Oh ffs Neville's injured now. And the only fit player who could have replaced him was Gosling and guess what? He's only gone and injured himself as well!

And Thiago's turned down a loan move. Bad times to be an Everton fan.

Turns out the Saviola move won't happen. I'm still optimistic about King Kev and co. to bring in 2/3 more quality players. Bolton at home tomorrow and we have a decent record against them so I'm optimistic.

I have to say i'm impressed by your knowledge! I've got him on the back my shirt this year.

West Brom are still gonna kick our arse.

united are crap. You're more likely to get injured in Manchester than Iraq right now. Sign someone now.

Fair enouh lets get an Arsenal player on loan then and send htem back injured.

can't believe liverpool won that but if with a pretty full squad you're struggling against Boro I'm not exactly worried about the title threat from Liverpool yet.

Arsenal need a midfielder, Hleb wasn't that big a loss, he was overrated but Flamini was brilliant. Getting Fabregas back will be the main thing for them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread