English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd stay at the club that I was employed by and not kick up a fuss about wanting to leave. Especially when that club happenes to be pretty much the best club in the world. So thanks for trying to show that you completely understand how my mind works but it's only resulted in an epic fail.

Now onto football matters, Gerrard and Torres are fit tomorrow which is good news for Man United fans because now the Liverpool fans won't have any excuses when United outplay them tomorrow. Wait a minute who am I kidding? They're Liverpool fans, of course they'll have an excuse.

They're Liverpool fans, of course they'll have an excuse.
They will say it was Chelsea.

Come on United tomorrow! Probably can't put what I think about Liverpool on here as someone would take offence to it.:rolleyes: Bigger game than the game against city any day of the week. The feeling of winning against them is amazing, but losing against them is near abouts as bad as it can get.

It was to be expected that Gerrard and Torres would play, they will have been planning to play all the time. I'm not sure Ferie will have been fooled by it as he's past master at that game.

On paper we should win, but they are due a win against us, and it'll probably be tomorrow through a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1.

United end after the match in December:

http://www.dailymotion.com/unitedgoals/video/x3s69f_united-10-dippers-united-end-singin_sport

1.45 - Rafa must stay, Rafa must stay, ello ello.

2.05 - He's just a fat spanish waiter, fat spanish waiter:D.

I'm not so confident :D looking forward to it now. Been too long without club football.

I'm not so confident :D looking forward to it now. Been too long without club football.
Just got that awful feeling that every runs gotta come to an end, and the chances are it'll be tomorrow.

Oh and Robbie Keane to get his first Liverpool goal. YHIHF.

Well as long as City get beat tomorrow i'll be happy. And Spurs of course. Could do with Villa getting beat as well because i'm not confident of beating Stoke and I don't wanna be playing catch up for 5th place so early in the season.

Well as long as City get beat tomorrow i'll be happy. And Spurs of course. Could do with Villa getting beat as well because i'm not confident of beating Stoke and I don't wanna be playing catch up for 5th place so early in the season.
Spurs are playing Aston Villa. They can't both lose.

We're not going to get fifth. Might as well give it up now. 7th is the best we can hope for. City and Villa will finish above us this year, Moyes/Kenwright have been woeful in the transfer window and we've started the season with too many injuries and don't have enough back-up.

We've basically got the same team as last year with a few better players to add to it. We're better than Villa, Spurs and City. 5th is still a definite possibility so stop being so pessmistic.

And Stuart's right. Even Flintoff doesn't like them as the sig suggests.

We've sold AJ and not bought in a proper replacement for him, just the massively injury prone Louis Saha, as for the other signings, pretty woeful, apart from the world class Fellatio of course.

Villa have bought very well, but more importantly kept Barry, Young and Agbonlahor, and then added to the squad with the likes of Shorey and Milner. As for Spurs, as much as you hate them, Ramos has bought bloody well. The likes of Modric, Dos Santos and Pavlyuchenko, could be fantastic signings. Then you've got City who are managed by a bloody good manager in Mark Hughes, and they've also bought well bringing in Kompany, Jo, Zabaleta and also the impressive Robinho. All 3 of those clubs could easily finish ahead of us. I'm not being pessmistic, just realistic. We don't look as good as we did last season.

AJ was poor for us. He had a blistering start in 2006 but did very little since. The selling of him was a great bit business especially when you consider that we made at least £3 million profit on him.

The only team i'm worried about is Villa. Spurs always fail to do well because they're Spurs and they always think they are better than they actually are. If it wasn't for Gareth Bale they'd actually have no likeability whatsoever.

As for City, well I refuse to take them seriously until January when they buy the world.

There's too much doom mongering surrounding Everton and most of it is unjustified. We've just suffered a Spurs-esque start to the season and all of a sudden we're getting relegated. Not gonna happen. Plu, Leighton Baines is going to break into the England squad before the end of the season and that's a guarantee. His injury problems are over and he's gonna start being amazing again like he was at Wigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread