English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guessing the City fans are right back to bumming Robinho again now :p. Hat-trick against Stoke, and people claimed he couldn't do it in the Premier League, he's had a great start.

Hat-trick against Stoke is more confirmation that he can do it in the championship tbh :p

I hold my hands up and admit I was wrong. I thought Robinho wouldn't be able to cut it but he's doing a great job so far. But stilll, it's only October. Let's see how he's doing come the business end of the season when it really starts getting tough.

He scored on his debut, and then a couple against a horrific portsmouth defence, now 3 against Stoke. He's completely gone missing against Newcastle, Liverpool etc. when they needed him.

They will be thinking they're CL quality now, a few days after some wanted Hughes out. Joke of a football club.

Robinho's class. I don't like him as a person. Eto'o was dealt a worse hand than him last season but you didn't see him bitching about it in his self-held press conference. Plus, City are crap.

Robinho's class. I don't like him as a person. Eto'o was dealt a worse hand than him last season but you didn't see him bitching about it in his self-held press conference. Plus, City are crap.

Eto'o was immense last night for Barca; I know who I'd rather have in my team.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

He scored on his debut, and then a couple against a horrific portsmouth defence, now 3 against Stoke. He's completely gone missing against Newcastle, Liverpool etc. when they needed him.

They will be thinking they're CL quality now, a few days after some wanted Hughes out. Joke of a football club.

Hmmm...I'd love them to come up against someone like Barca. That'd be really funny! :)

doh off Robert Green. Sod off and play for England.

What a random goal to concede after holding out for 75 minutes. There was no-one behind him. Very lucky but I won't complain.

haha, like the new swear filter. 'doh'

today is the best day ever!!
Well done Liverpool for ending Chelsea's annoying record:hpraise

GO LIVERPOOL:happy

The red'll get rescinded. No idea why it was given. Must have been at least 8 hand ball appeals.

Was thinking that, just looked like a normal bad tackle that was worth a yellow at worst.

you dohing dohdohdohdohdohdoh i'll kick your dohing head in.

Cool.

Good win for Arsenal, never an easy game and now West Ham will be up for our game.

Homer Simpson says fearsome tweak but Marge doesn't. Only Homer says fearsome tweak. Like Marge, the children don't say fearsome tweak. Only Homer says fearsome tweak. Not even Homer's dad says fearsome tweak.

Anyway, I would love to beat Spurs on Wednesday. We need a winning run of at least 5 or our season will be like our first 7 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread