English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see where you coming from with that Vaughany, but I wouldn't exactly say Ronaldo doesn't have the X-Factor.

Ronaldo is a class player and would be a loss but when a player doesn't want to be there it upsets the side. Look at when Ruud left, first season we win the league, next year we win the champions league. Plus the money will be useful.

he's commited his future to the club
:rolleyes: Are you that naive? It's pretty easy to come out with a statement like that.

I don't really want him to leave, but I'd prefer the players to play with passion for the shirt and want to play for United.

Fergie wanted Beckham and Ruud to go, they were both left out for various parts of the seasons before they went.

He's going to Madrid in the summer, so he's virtually our loan player this season. United will go on, the club is bigger than any player.

Speaking of Ruud it will be interesting when Ronaldo meets up with him given that they had a bust up that was a factor in Ruud going. Fergie made the right decision in keeping Ronaldo and getting rid of Ruud though :D

There's no way Ruud will do half the running at Madrid that Rooney has done for him.

Having seen Ronaldo play since he came back from injury after all the summer hype around him and Madrid, it's not that he looks out of form. He just looks incredibly selfish with the ball and really, really uninterested in whats going on. I dunno whether it's cos he hasn't played for a while or whether he is a bit unhappy he did end up staying at United, but yknow.

Doesn't seem to be enjoying his football as much. United haven't hit form. He's not on top of his game. Madrid is looking a dream now. Still, good to see he's throwing himself around and complaining to the officials and his team mates like the good ol' Ronny.

Yeah but you are going to sign Ronaldo. I'm not saying it will affect Madrid's form, but it will mean Ronaldo won't be as effective as he is at United.

If anyone's interested, Sports Direct stores around the country are selling home England shirts for less than a fiver. I noticed it in town earlier so I bought one. I don't normally buy England shirts but at £4.95 with a name and number on the back that is a fantastic bargain. It's a shame they only had Terry and Gerrard in stock in St.Helens though. Ah well, Terry's not bad.

I've got one already =D Didn't go for a named one though, didn't have the Gerrard one's in my Sports World. It's a bargain though, £5 for a football shirt is a bargain. Proves that they could still sell them for cheap and still make a profit. £40 for a football shirt is ridiculous tbh.

It's not even that, this season's Everton homeshirt set me back £50 quid because I had Baxter on the back. That is ludicrous. But i'm used to it though; I always shell out for the new home shirt every single year. Don't always bother with the away shirts though.

Oh yeah and I got last year's Blackburn home shirt for 3 quid as well. That's just quality. I love going to Sports Direct when i'm skint.

If anyone's interested, Sports Direct stores around the country are selling home England shirts for less than a fiver. I noticed it in town earlier so I bought one. I don't normally buy England shirts but at ?4.95 with a name and number on the back that is a fantastic bargain. It's a shame they only had Terry and Gerrard in stock in St.Helens though. Ah well, Terry's not bad.

So that's instore as well? I thought it'd only be online. Wish they'd do that with older Utd shirts as well...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

Nice to see Ronny celebate a goal now.

Yeps, that's how to celebrate a goal. What about Berba? C.L.A.S.S!!!!!

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

There's no way Ruud will do half the running at Madrid that Rooney has done for him.

Spot on, Rooney runs his butt off. It's one of the reasons why Ronaldo gets so much space; Ruud doesn't work nearly as hard as Rooney does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread