English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Arsenal, good to see we can hold on to a game like that, even if it was nervewracking.

man arsenal made that hard for themselves...could have finished...sould have finished it in the first half when VP missed a sitter after an awesome ball through by fabregas

Forget the Premier League, its all about this result:

Droylsden 2-1 Harrogate Town. 3rd in the League? No chance, they were p*** poor, Tony Gray on his debut with a top goal.

Up to 9th now, with 4 games in Hand, win them all and the bloods are up to 3rd... :) :cheers

oh man...uncluky sunderland...they were so close to salvaging a draw but were undone by manures persistence in the end...

Poor form by Ronaldo today, not with his performance on the pitch, but more by the way he went off. He seemed to signal to the bench that he was going off and that was it. He kicked the ball out when we were at 0-0 with not too long left, so he could get off the pitch, when Rafael was next to him, then left us with 10 men for about 3 or 4 minutes. Can't see any other player in our squad doing that. He needs to learn that he's playing for the shirt of Manchester United and not for Cristiano Ronaldo.

Sorry, but he was in agony the poor guy. He'd been clutching his side for a good 5 minutes, and was clearly suffering some bad pain. He was within his rights to do what he did, if he's not fit enough to continue, which he clearly wasn't, there's no point delaying getting treatment by waiting for the ball to be played out and wondering over to the bench, then wondering down the tunnel. I'm sure if he wasn't actually badly hurt he wouldn't have done it, but he was obviously feeling it pretty badly. Nothing wrong with that.

He could have played the ball to Rafael who was stood 2 yards away, instead he just kicked it out. We were about to bring Anderson on for Fletcher and then that had to be delayed to get Giggs ready at the same time. If he was that badly injured he would have been down on the floor anyway.

Can you see Rooney doing something like that?

I love Vidic me. That was a proper celebration when he scored. I'm happy United won for a change; can you imagine how giddy the other red lot would be if Sunderland had held on?

If Ronaldo hadn't actually been crap then maybe he could walk off when he feels like it. Anyway another side comes to old trafford and puts everyone behind the ball, but Vidic saves the day :D Massive goal for us that was.

Steve McMnobhead was trying to argue that games against the top sides away from home are easier for us :D Setanta have another gem.

Rooney will be missed next week however Tevez will get his much deserved chance, should have started yesterday. Get Wellbeck back involved too. Oh and I love him, he's a legend but Giggs was really bad yesterday.

If any cricket, AFL, rugby, hockey, tennis, golf, squash, darts, American football, kite surfing, foxhunting, quail shooting, polo, water polo, table tennis, golf, cock fighting, boxing, badminton, surfing, croquet or lacrosse fans are watching - that is why football is the best game in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread