English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine how you're feeling. Now imagine it was against your twatty neighbours.

Then that's why I love football.

I hate football. I hate life. But most of all, I hate Spurs.

Fergie: "It's also part of the legend of Cristiano Ronaldo".

I really hope Ferie knows what he's doing.
A) He's not a legend at the age of 23
B) His ego in no way needs inflating.

This is gonna sound like I'm just Ronaldo bashing now, I'm not, he's a world class player, but it worries me when he says that he dreamed of getting the Ballon D'Or as a kid, and Fergie needs to be careful.

Fergie: "It's also part of the legend of Cristiano Ronaldo".

I really hope Ferie knows what he's doing.
A) He's not a legend at the age of 23
B) His ego in no way needs inflating.

This is gonna sound like I'm just Ronaldo bashing now, I'm not, he's a world class player, but it worries me when he says that he dreamed of getting the Ballon D'Or as a kid, and Fergie needs to be careful.

Hmmm. He's not a legend yet. Fergie should know better than to encourage such talk. He's a very good young player with massive potential, but to become a legend takes a long time and many years of success with (preferably) the same club. And you're right, who dreams of winning the Ballon D'Or as a kid? They might dream of winning the Cup or playing at Wembley, but to dream of winning the Ballon D'Or? Most kids wouldn't even know what the hell that is!!

I agree, but it isnt about the ballon d'or. Its about being the best player in the world, which the ballon d'or (even though it covers europe) signifies.

Ronaldo will never become a legend anyways. Will be one of the many really good players of his generation.

m_vaughan added 2 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Young is a beauty. Just saved me from a shocking Fantasy score this week :p

Yes loved the goal and the timing of it. Exactly what Everton and Lescott deserve!

well another draw for arsenal...not good enough and if the rest of the 3 win, i have to say that it's all over for arsenal:(

Man City v The Toffees has been good to watch, Robinho has been shut down so far but SWP is dangerous... he needs to be in the England side

Interesting to note that both out of favour players, Jo and Elano are on now

LMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! ROFLCOPTER! LOLGASM! etc etc...

What a laugh. We've got no strikers and we still beat City. What a pathetic joke of a club. Thats why we are a better team, that's why they aren't getting any of these £100 mlilion transfer targets and that's why they're a laughing stock. My God, i've not laughed so hard since we beat Lolspurs.

LOLCITY!

No, I think the reason they're not getting these £100million transfer targets is because we're not currently in a transfer window ;)

Further proof that City are made by Robinho, if he has a poor game, then City lose. If he had a cracker today then City would have hammered us. If they can gain consistency and get some more top talent in they'll be a force. Until then they're basically nothing. A good win for us none the less, another late goal, seems to be a trend of late, last 2 games we've scored in Injury Time. Not a bad trend to pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread