English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard Webb was shite this match. VP's and Keane's goals were both brilliant finishes. At least we haven't gone 11 points behind.

Spurs lost again. Keep it up, Newcastle :)

Thanks West Brom, City are in the relegation zone. United are champions of planet Earth.:)

Speaking of arses being kicked good and proper, I can't see us getting anything off Chelsea now given that Liverpool drew at the Emirates. I was hoping the redshite would get beat so Chelsea would then return the favour and let us beat them tomorrow night.

Although having said that, Chelsea are amazing away from home and we are awful at home that season. That can only mean one thing; 0-0.

Judging by his interview on GoS, Stephen Hunt is an absolute knob.

Speaking of arses being kicked good and proper, I can't see us getting anything off Chelsea now given that Liverpool drew at the Emirates. I was hoping the redshite would get beat so Chelsea would then return the favour and let us beat them tomorrow night.

Although having said that, Chelsea are amazing away from home and we are awful at home that season. That can only mean one thing; 0-0.

My prediction
Everton 1 Chelsea 2
Cahill 83' Anelka 23' Deco 43'.

Chelsea should really outclass Everton tonight. Too much difference in quality, although football is a funny game as West Ham showed.

Not a bad result for the champions of the world in the Arse game. You had to LOL at the commentator on the world championship game, "Manchester United, champions of the world, and now they're off to Stoke" :D

Pienaar's goal should have stood...

Anyway we hammered Chelsea so that'll do for me. Setanta are pathetic as well. Terry absolutely destroyed Osman in that tackle yet McManaman, Sherwood and that other fella were defending John Terry and slagging off Phil Dowd?! Phil Dowd did have an awful game, but Terry's sending off was absolutely justified. Just a shame it'll be rescinded anyway.

And just in case you haven't seen it;

1444uur.jpg

Yup straight red, Alex probably should have got one too. Terrys mates at the FA will let him off no doubt though.

Pretty good weekend for United, all that rubbish about everyone running away with it whilst we're off on our hols!

I saw the challenge but the stream cut off before I knew what happened. Shame that Liverpool are still top but benefited us more than Chelsea being 9 points ahead I suppose.

Watched most of Everton's game this morning.

Loved Cahill's challenge on the defender trying to get to the goalie :D. Shocking tackle by Terry was a rash challenge. It was a shame that Everton couldn't take their chances particuarly with Fellani (sp?) towards the end.

Better to be a draw than a loss I suppose.

It'll be rescinded simply because he's lionheart and the England captain wouldn't put a foot wrong in the eyes of the FA.

Good result nonetheless. Excellent weekend for the world champions.:)

It'll be rescinded simply because he's lionheart and the England captain wouldn't put a foot wrong in the eyes of the FA.

Good result nonetheless. Excellent weekend for the world champions.:)

Yeps, it isn't going too badly for us after little our sojourn to Japan, is it? World Champions and none of our rivals have really been able to get away. And did you hear the Sky Sports announcer reeling off Stoke's injury list? Sounds like the whole team is out, I thought he was going to finish the list with 'and a partridge in a pear tree'!!!! Now comes our time, just after Christmas. Liverpool won't be able to take the heat and Chelsea will fall by the wayside.

Meanwhile:

Let's all laugh at City, let's all laugh at City! La la la la! La la la la!
Let's all laugh at City, let's all laugh at City! La la la la! La la la la! :D

Robinho, are you listening?
You won't see no trophies glistening.
Should've stayed in Spain,
Your mistake is plain,
Walking in a Championship wonderland!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread