English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha unlucky mate you're in united land.

@ phil I think Will was getting annoyed because MB was stating that Liverpool and Chelsea's flip ups were inevitable.

oh and phillis get yoself on msn, I need to discuss what lingerie I'm getting you this xmas.

The arrogance of United fans who think everyone else will spontaneously combust while they'll go on a 15-man winning streak. Even if you won you 2 games in hand, you wouldn't be first.

Anway, I love the media coverage surrounding Terry's sending off. Any other player...

I'm going by past history. Every year, after Christmas, we really hit our straps and I see no reason why this year will be any different. So, it isn't arrogance, it's based on historical fact! And I never said anything about a 15 'man'?? winning streak, did I? But, going by Liverpool and Chelsea at the moment, I believe we can overhaul them.

Everton have gone longer without losing two games in a row than Man United. Worrying times.

Saw the highlights of the games and have to admit that Man City were awesome. Good win for Chelsea also although there should have converted a lot more chances.

WOW...one of the most undeserved goals scored by arsenal ever...lol...villa totally dominated the first half but i am not the one whos complaining:rolleyes:

Bilal91 added 6 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

OOOOOOOO...what a brilliant goal by DIABYYY...now that was pretty good:)

2-0 :):):)

Bilal91 added 6 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

oh man...VP hits the post when he really should have scored...again great play before hand a little backheel to diaby and the ball finally breaks to VP totally unmarked and he smashed it against the post...and than moments later he missed an open header from about 8 yards although to be fair he was facing the wrong way

Bilal91 added 9 Minutes and 39 Seconds later...

oh man please don't do the tottenham all over again...goin so good and gallas goes and concedes a penalty...probably was 50-50 but villa probably deserve this on their first half efforts...btw sagna has had an absolute scorcher today...

Bilal91 added 29 Minutes and 29 Seconds later...

nooooooooooooooo...it was coming tbh...ever since they conceded that pen they just weren't the same as they came out...VP should have scored the 3rd and that would have been the end of it and 3 points:(

Saw the highlights of the games and have to admit that Man City were awesome. Good win for Chelsea also although there should have converted a lot more chances.

We should have won by 5-0 to be fair. Cole,Belleti and Anelka missed the chances :(

has anybody else seen that arsenal penalty incident???

should it have been a penalty cos i thought he got a bit of the ball...and if it was than why didn't gallas get the red card as he was the last man

Been a lot of fouls this season where people are 'yeah but he got the ball!', it's largely irrelevant if to get a touch of the ball he's gone through the player as you could in theory just shove someone over and then touch the ball with that thinking.

Admittedly i've not seen this one yet.

it was a pen and Toure was covering which is why I don't understand why he made the tackle. Villa were extremely good 1st half but they played route 1 football all game. Plus, I know they scored in the 92nd minute but yet again the ref gets 4+ minutes from nowhere! And I'm pissed that we always concede the equaliser right at the very last minute so their's f234 all we can do about it.

it was a pen and Toure was covering which is why I don't understand why he made the tackle. Villa were extremely good 1st half but they played route 1 football all game. Plus, I know they scored in the 92nd minute but yet again the ref gets 4+ minutes from nowhere! And I'm pissed that we always concede the equaliser right at the very last minute so their's f234 all we can do about it.

People have been moaning that Arsenal have managed to do this for years though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread