English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROFL, Gerrards a twat. Even if he didn't assault anyone he shouldn't be getting into that situation. 2.30 in the morning, shouldn't have even been at a club. What an idiot.

Let's hope the magistrate he comes before is an Everton fan ;)
Speaking of which are we in cracking form or what? All it needed was for all our strikers to get injured...

Gerrard could rape the queen and he'd still get away with it because he's the best player in the world, ambassador of the game etc.

If it were Joey who'd have been arrested then the media would be all over him. But Stevie G? Oh no, it must be some kind of mistake they cry.

This is spunkworthy. He's had this coming to him for ages, bring back ther death penalty. :D Surprised he stayed on his feet long enough to get in a fight. I hope the person he beat up made a joke about the baby not being his :D

Justified IMO. Gerrard has no previous, whilst Barton is a complete twat.

I just want to make sure here, but you don't actually think that I think Gerrard is the best player in the world do you? He is nowhere near that accolade.

The Sun will start a campaign pleading for the release of 'our boy' and this whole thing will be forgotten. Imagine Gerrard behind bars lol.

I just want to make sure here, but you don't actually think that I think Gerrard is the best player in the world do you? He is nowhere near that accolade.

To be honest, I saw his last few games for Liverpool and noticed that he is immense in midfield. His pass for Keane's goal in the previous match, and his goals against Newcastle, were of the highest quality.

Certainly not the best, but he is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread