English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The arrogance of United fans who think everyone else will spontaneously combust while they'll go on a 15-man winning streak. Even if you won you 2 games in hand, you wouldn't be first.

Anway, I love the media coverage surrounding Terry's sending off. Any other player...

Pienaar's goal should have stood...

I wish...

Ridiculous season, we shouldn't be top, but I suppose noone else should be, so we are. :p Long may it continue, but a couple of performances from Ronaldo (such as Sunderland and Spurs games) are needed for us to pull clear of United.

The arrogance of United fans who think everyone else will spontaneously combust while they'll go on a 15-man winning streak. Even if you won you 2 games in hand, you wouldn't be first.

Just because he says it doesn't mean we all act like that. Everyone has to come to us though so we're looking good for it.

Arsenal are out of it now Fabs out for 4 months although they were never really in it. Going to struggle for 4th now.

Last edited:
Just because he says it doesn't mean we all act like that. Everyone has to come to us though so we're looking good for it.

Arsenal are out of it now Fabs out for 4 months although they were never really in it. Going to struggle for 4th now.

On paper yeah you've got the great fixtures, especially you've got us at home in March? I think it's down the Ronaldos attitude tbf, without him you don't really have a free scoring player, Rooney seems to be on and off in that respect.

Rooney is alwyas a bit of a patchy player. Ronaldo is just a penis and I hope we sell him in January. Berbatov has been playing pretty well but he isn't getting the goals and Tevez owes us some. Those 2 could prove pretty important but I guess Ronaldo will be the key player.

have got all the top haf at home (from last year) apart from Blackburn though.

Pienaar's goal should have stood...

Anyway we hammered Chelsea so that'll do for me. Setanta are pathetic as well. Terry absolutely destroyed Osman in that tackle yet McManaman, Sherwood and that other fella were defending John Terry and slagging off Phil Dowd?! Phil Dowd did have an awful game, but Terry's sending off was absolutely justified. Just a shame it'll be rescinded anyway.

And just in case you haven't seen it;

1444uur.jpg

That's horrific.

We beat the Saints 2-0 at St Mary's stadium. Big Oak got the first then Garner continued his fine form with another goal. Only 1 pt from safety now. :happy

We'll finally see a signing in January now, If Wenger doesn't sign a CM it's a pisstake. We'll have to do without our best player I suppose but Diaby will do a good job and hopefully score more goals.

We're slowly losing our midfield until March/April. Oh yeah, and if Zenit think we're going to spend £20m on an horrendously overrated player, they're mistaken. Pus, Usmanov can piss off.

Last edited:
I thought that Wilshere guy was supposed to be better than Pele. Where does he play?

A 16-year old at the heart of our team? Not even Wenger would do that. We've also got Ramsey.

From what ive seen of Jack Wilshere he can be a very good player but someoone shouldnt be giving him the name of the white pele all hes done is play a couple of games and played pretty well but if they put pressure on him to be develop into a great player this early on his career itll ruin his career.

oh man...fabregas gone for up to 4 months...we really do need a mid-fielder now to hold it together...if wenger doesn't sign a decent player in janaury (who we already know as an accomplished player), well its stupid really if he doesn't...

NoooO!!! Fabregas gone...:(...Wenger really needs a good mid-fielder in january. Hopefully he will get an already established player and not follow his stupid policy of getting young players and growing them into good ones:rolleyes:

I don't think anyone is saying it will be that easy Will, but we aren't in such a bad position. We've played the top 9 from last season away from home, 6 of them after Champions League games. It's gonna be tough, but our fixtures look ok from now on in. Having said that, the week that will probably make or break our season is where we play Inter on the Wednesday night and the Liverpool on the Saturday/Sunday.

Soo, anyone else a Mansfield fan? Naah thought not.

Hope there's less annoying Man U fans on this forum compared to CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread