English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shame that Liverpool will comfortably beat Everton on Monday and go back to the top really, especially considering the legend that is Marouane Fellaini is out suspended :(, United will win the league though, you can't have this much luck and this many 1-0 late victories and not win the title.

Also, Phil, stop with the snidey little comments, I managed to avoid reacting to the other one in the Football Transfers thread, about be being a 'know-nothing'. I've made my point, and I stick by it, and you're just making yourself look like even more of an arse with all these pathetic little digs.

OMFG THEYZE GOT STARZ ON THEIR SHIRT FOR NO REASON. AJAX RESERVES!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Could have been a great Saturday for us if Villa, Chelsea and United hadnt have won late on. Wondering when Villa's ridiculous luck will run out. At least Young is out for a few matches.

Also, Phil, stop with the snidey little comments, I managed to avoid reacting to the other one in the Football Transfers thread, about be being a 'know-nothing'. I've made my point, and I stick by it, and you're just making yourself look like even more of an arse with all these pathetic little digs.

OMFG THEYZE GOT STARZ ON THEIR SHIRT FOR NO REASON. AJAX RESERVES!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!
Crunch, crunch. Lovely:D

Stop it, you're making me feel more jealous. Waits for KP's annoyed response.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I wish I hadn't told my old man to fearsome tweak off when he said be a city fan. Gosh it would be great to have blue sauce on my hotdog and to go in fancy dress every week. :D I don't get where this whole set of football fans have come from that are getting really giddy about City being able to sign whoever they like and think it will be great to see like a world dream team playing have come from. Maybe from Japan or somewhere but never thought they'd exist here.

Anyway top of the league :D Ronaldo was good yesterday, can't buy a goal. Berbatov did his usual thing. Now we just need Anderson to bloody score :D How long can a player go without a goal. Week off the prem now, don't care about the carling cup, put the ressies in. FA cup is a tough game but put some ressies in.

Just a shame that Liverpool will comfortably beat Everton on Monday and go back to the top really, especially considering the legend that is Marouane Fellaini is out suspended :(, United will win the league though, you can't have this much luck and this many 1-0 late victories and not win the title.

True, but then we'll have a game in hand on them again, won't we?

United, top of the league, United United top of the league:):):):):):):):):):) We shall not be moved.

Lucky but I'll take it, I'm still jealous of them massive blues across town though.:D

It was a typical Championship display away from home, wasn't it? We dominated, we bashed away at their defence and in the end, we got our reward. Lucky Sir Alex didn't take Tevez off!!

Beckham: "I only care about Manchester United, personally," Beckham continued.

"Manchester City are a team that has been bought by a company and there is a lot of money there now.

"But, for me, United are the only team in Manchester.":D:D:D

Well said:)

Sky Sports | Home | News | Becks expects Kaka stay

Well, Beckham knows what he's on about!

I think Liverpool draw with Everton. Well I hope, but they've got to get a result in one of the 2 games :p

Anyway kaka won't stay. He doesn't get a choice. Beckham is a silly billy if he thinks that, he should know after all. There are reports Madrid could hijack the move though, I doubt they have the finance, with a new election coming up could just be people looking to get votes.

I think Liverpool draw with Everton. Well I hope, but they've got to get a result in one of the 2 games :p

Anyway kaka won't stay. He doesn't get a choice. Beckham is a silly billy if he thinks that, he should know after all. There are reports Madrid could hijack the move though, I doubt they have the finance, with a new election coming up could just be people looking to get votes.

Yeps, I reckon a 1-1 draw. Which will suit us fine!

OMG LOLSPURS!!!!! Even Nugent scores against them these days.

And for the love of God JUST LET US BEAT LIVERPOOL! Is it gonna make any difference to your grand scheme of life if you just let us effing win for once Mr.God? Jesus Christ lust let us draw at least.

Anyway we can cope without Fellaini. I reckon he'll go with Gosling.

Fellaini is awesome. He is so consistent at getting yellows.

I think it's down to what side Benitez goes with, Alonso's out though isn't he? He's class, I am still disappointed the Gareth Barry transfer is looking unlikely.

Bale's curse could well continue :D

Darren Bent's woeful. Well worth ?16million isn't he. Missed the easiest chance possible, should be putting that away every time. Free header inside the six yard box, awful miss. Then he decided to shoot instead of whacking it across to Defoe at the end, before his last touch being an awful pass wide of Lennon before the whistle. Was impressed with Modric's range of passing in that game actually, he's always so accurate with his passes, or he was in the last 40 minutes anyway. He did brilliantly for Defoe's goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread