English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said to my Dad yesterday,' I like Nasri' and he was like, 'Yeah, he's a good player'

We love Nasri.

Ok if Alonso's fit then I think Liverpool will win. However I still give Everton a shout, although I give them a better chance after Gerrard gets banged up :D

I liked the part where it said Boltons rear was difficult to penetrate. Ok it didn't say that but it looked like it did and I got all excited.

Today i read in newpaper that Roman Abramovich is looking to sell Chelsea. Few royal families of Dubai and Saudi Arabaia is interested. Good for us, now we can buy some players :p

Last edited:
Oh, don't worry, he'll probably end up at Spurs eventually, he'll probably go there next January (Y). There's no doubting his quality though, he proved a couple of seasons back that if he stays fit he's an immense talent. He could be one of the better strikers in the league if he stays fit and regains that consistency he showed at Blackburn. I'm sure Phil will inevitably have something derogatory to say about the transfer though, to which MasterBlaster123495740Bazillion will agree with.

;)

West Ham were strict on not allowing Bellamy to sign for Tottenham, because of the rivalry they have. Going to Manchester City might not be the best career move for him, though, as although the prospect of playing alongside Kaka and Robinho is exciting he will more than likely be sitting on the bench.

Neither Robinho or Kaka are strikers though, so there will be a place in the XI for a striker, whether Hughes opts for Bellamy, Jo, Sturridge or Benjani, there is place for one of them. Bellamy will go to City as well, not only because of the mone, but because of his past relationship with Mark Hughes at Blackburn. Hughes knows how to get the best out of Bellamy, so it'll be a good signing if he joins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread