English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what worries me. It should be 3 points fairly routinely, I just hope the players don't take that attitude. I will be surprised if we get 6 points from this and the Everton game.

Whatever happens, it won't be as good as Pompey vs Villa.

EDIT: Eh, Joe?:p Easy win, superb football, was great to finally get playing really well after nicking a few results recently. Giggs was fantastic again (especially in build up to 4th goal), and Berbatov just gets better and better. Good header from Vida too.

Last edited:
I would still be surprised if we get 6 points from this and the Everton game. Vidic seems to be scoring a lot, before this season he only had like 3 goals.

Whatever happens, it won't be as good as Pompey vs Villa.
Are you having another dig at the TV picks? It's pathetic, the world is not against Man Utd. Personally I would have preferred to see Por v Av, because the Man Utd game was such a walkover. Plus, when HAVEN'T you been on TV this season??

:p

Woah, whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh and a bit of a bite too.;)

Calm down, I'm joking, not got a problem with it being on TV, have I got to explain myself every single time? Was just a joke from the game in late April 2007, when neither United's and Chelsea's (teams challenging for title) games were shown on Sky and instead they showed a mid-table nothing game which focused on David James getting some sort of clean sheet record. The joke created a big thread on the Villa Pompey match on a United forum and the comments about Villa Pompey have just struck as a tradition.:)

Last edited:
I knew it would happen when they didn't close the cross down. Pathetic defending.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rafa has well and truly cracked, just cracked!:D:D:D:D 4 draws in 4 games after his Fergie comments, in the same time we've won all our games:). Taking Torres off at 1-0 up like last Monday and then Gerrard off at 1-1:D:D:D He's lost it.

Rafa must stay!:)

United are top of the league, and thats a FACT Rafa.

Yeh, I noticed that. He has started making some ridiculous decisions, like bringing on 3 defensive players when 1-0 up against Everton only to draw 1-1. Gerrard off for Keane is a ridiculous substitution in any situation, if there's anyone on a football pitch who can turn a game in an instant it's Gerrard. Rafa's well and truely lost it.

To be fair to him, he's just a fat Spanish waiter.:)

Rafa.jpg
:D

Arsenal's late goal was supposed to be decent, they really needed that, can't see them winning the league now though, if we win our game in hand, that's 11 points, too large a distance these days.

Last edited:
God made Man and then he made Robin Van F()cking Persie!

man...they left it late but that man alone is carrying the team all by himself

What a twat. Cahill injured as well. I hate Arsenal. Pretty good result though, just have to beat United away next game. Should be a piece of piss, 4 or 5-0 I reckon, United are letting goals in left right and centre. Awful defensive record, especially VDS, has been woeful this year. Anichebe's goal scoring form will continue as well, with him bagging a hat-trick.

Bellamy ftw though :p Told ya he'll be worth every penny of that ?14million =P

Last edited:
I've stuck up for Adebayor a lot but he's adding F. all to this team at the moment. No goals, can't pass, doesn't win enough headers. He's gonna have to take his head out of his... if he's gonna win our respect.

What a twat. Cahill injured as well. I hate Arsenal. Pretty good result though, just have to beat United away next game. Should be a piece of piss, 4 or 5-0 I reckon, United are letting goals in left right and centre. Awful defensive record, especially VDS, has been woeful this year. Anichebe's goal scoring form will continue as well, with him bagging a hat-trick.

Bellamy ftw though :p Told ya he'll be worth every penny of that ?14million =P

Hope Cahill's ok. My best mate at school was an Arsenal fan and we always used to go to Highbury to see Everton get beaten so I really hate not winning against Arsenal.
The late goal is actually my fault. I texted him before the final whistle blew to gloat... :(:mad::boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread