English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tut tut, not only did the Arsenal fan have something to gloat about they had something to laugh at too :p

N'Zogbia has said he won't play at the toon whilst Joe tweaking Kinnear is in charge. I had to lol because Kinnear talked about him yesterday and called him N'Zognia twice, Nzogobee or something too before eventually settling on Charlie. Still not all bad for Newcastle as they're buying Kvein Nolan who I guess is alright. Does his job.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rafa has well and truly cracked, just cracked!:D:D:D:D 4 draws in 4 games after his Fergie comments, in the same time we've won all our games:). Taking Torres off at 1-0 up like last Monday and then Gerrard off at 1-1:D:D:D He's lost it.

Rafa must stay!:)

United are top of the league, and thats a FACT Rafa.

Rafa is providing so many laughs this year, it's like Keegan's 'and we'd love it, if we beat them, love it' all over again! Great job, Rafa! Keep it up!

He's cracking up, he's cracking up, he's cracking - Rafa's cracking up!! :D :D

Tut tut, not only did the Arsenal fan have something to gloat about they had something to laugh at too :p

N'Zogbia has said he won't play at the toon whilst Joe flipING Kinnear is in charge. I had to lol because Kinnear talked about him yesterday and called him N'Zognia twice, Nzogobee or something too before eventually settling on Charlie. Still not all bad for Newcastle as they're buying Kvein Nolan who I guess is alright. Does his job.

Can't understand what appeals to a Player about Newcastle. There only going one way for the foreseeable future........

Just came through the online booking history, got 2 tickets for Wembley at the ?38 price so it's all good.:)

Can't understand what appeals to a Player about Newcastle. There only going one way for the foreseeable future........

I guess the moneys pretty good. Can make loads of great friends like Joey Barton, Andy Carroll and Mark Viduka as well.

Apparently, Kinnear got N'Zogbia's shoe size wrong and he fainted.

Sports news, clips and analysis - sport video - Telegraph TV - Telegraph

"United is my team. I will die with United in my heart".:) The word legend just doesn't do it justice.

I love that man more than any other. Sorry dad.

and Will.

but who the hell was the interviewer? Do you want to photograph Obama, like he gives a toss about Obama. Obama is insignificant compared to Eric. and what team do you follow? Like he was going to say Leeds. And she laughed when he said he'll die with united in his heart.

Last edited:
man adabeyor just isn't himself lately...can't even remember the last time he scored a goal tbh...average performances lately and just missed a sitter from about 6 yards against westham :(

BRING ON VP!!!

Bilal91 added 31 Minutes and 25 Seconds later...

another bore draw from arsenal...all the possesion but no end result...they really need something special to turn these draws into wins and arshavin could be exactly that...

Adebayor's shite and I don't like him anymore. He's lazy and wasteful. Plus, he can't create a chance for anyone else. Bendtner's proving more effective even in the air.

Glad Duff 'aint English. That was a disgraceful attempt at winning a penalty. Shows how low Newcastle are having to go to try and keep Sunderland from doing the double over them.

C'mon Sunderland!

Not as bad as Gerrard's though. I saw Pool's Starting 11 and thought it was pretty strong. Chelsea on the other hand, are playing horrible football. No creativity, no wingers, crap strikers and Drogba couldn't look less interested if he was wearing sunglasses and reading Nuts magazine.

Gerrard's was just as bad. I think he's an awesome player but that side of him isn't likeable. He's too good to go diving about all over the place.

I thought mike Riley was awful today. The sending off was never a sending off, and then to try and compensate for that he decided to give all decisions against Liverpool. I have to say Chelsea were rubbish, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread