English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So close to 3 points clear, oh well, Chelsea have a incredibly difficult task on their hands now and Liverpool do not have enough to win the league.

LOL @ Bosingwa. That was class. I thought the lad had a good game too in comparison with the rest of his side. Lampard shouldn't have been sent off, Gerrard did a pretty similar one a couple of minutes earlier and got nothing. Least he got booked for diving. Hopefully the world will realise what a cheating scumbag he is.

Well he'll be banged up so they won't see him any more anyway :D :D :D :D Saw the video on youtube today. Pretty mental pile in.

Did anyone watch fanzone? The chelsea lad was doing some serious stuff. Called Anfield murderfield. Said he'd rather have chelseas history with no blood on their hands (including Liverpools own fans) and just called them murderers. He went absolutely ape at Mike Riley too. I doubt he will ever be on fanzone again.

Good game in the toon derby as well. I love watching football wih 8 people. Everyone argues all the time, especially when you have a moaning Geordie saying Duff's free kick was a penalty :D

and united got 6 points that i never thought they'd get. Good win, Everton were always going to be tough.

Last edited:
Did anyone watch fanzone? The chelsea lad was doing some serious stuff. Called Anfield murderfield. Said he'd rather have chelseas history with no blood on their hands (including Liverpools own fans) and just called them murderers. He went absolutely ape at Mike Riley too. I doubt he will ever be on fanzone again.
::eek::D:D:D:D Why not? I'd rather listen to him than Andy Gray.;)

Bit of a twat for the liverpool's own fans comment though.

PhilD123 added 11 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

For all you Spurs haters (myself not included in that), you might be interested in this:

Wigan Athletic - Was Palacios Eligible to Play for Spurs?

Lol, i was reading that story earlier. Would be hilarious if Spurs got points docked. Obviously, a penalty of relegation would only speed up the inevitable.

bosingwapush3-1.gif

The FA have announced no action will be taken against Bosingwa.:eek::D:D Does this mean we can all go round legally kicking scousers?:D

Being honest, Liverpool deserved to win as they were the better team, however they shouldn't of won due to the Lampard sending off. Great news to see the ban being recinded!

Yes but Liverpool played better, and Lampard was not doing much. Chelsea lack any sort of rhythm in their play, and Scolari needs to do something about that. But I'll give him more time, because his record as a manager deserves it.

Have my doubts on Quaresma, especially after he his disappointing spell at Inter. But then he is a flair player, and I do not expect flair players to do well in Mourinho's system.

Having said that, I have just ordered a Quaresma jersey online. His number is not out yet (or atleast I cant find it), but I have taken a gamble on number 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread