English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but Liverpool played better, and Lampard was not doing much. Chelsea lack any sort of rhythm in their play, and Scolari needs to do something about that. But I'll give him more time, because his record as a manager deserves it.

Have my doubts on Quaresma, especially after he his disappointing spell at Inter. But then he is a flair player, and I do not expect flair players to do well in Mourinho's system.

Having said that, I have just ordered a Quaresma jersey online. His number is not out yet (or atleast I cant find it), but I have taken a gamble on number 7.

Quaresma has been given no 18 :)

Chelsea | News | Latest News | Latest News | NUMBER'S UP FOR QUARESMA

Would have been a travesty if Liverpool won on pens.

Who cares about David Beckham?

Ricardo Quaresma has been given number 18 :)

saladguy added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

Oops my bad just realised WC's reply

Man City (My adopted club) have been dominant against Middlesborough today. They played beatifully, and there were some awesome move, but they just can't seem to finish!!! They've gotten to the box dozens of times but have struggled to score. 1-0 now, could have been 5-0. The strikers and midfield still need some more time to gel properly me thinks...

Oh, and 'Superman' Shay Given has been awesome :D My favourite goalie, in a mile...

I still support Everton, but I have to support Man City. Man United derby rivals, and now being sponsored by the capital of UAE :D Besides, always good to hop on the bandwagon now, in order to become on of the many arrogant Man C fans in the future :cool:

Jane Terry has just missed a sitter from 2 yards:D According to Kamara, the miss of the season.:)

Check the link for the "jane" thing, it's spooky!

Shows Man C's quality. A player we reject can go and score 2 goals ;)

Nah, just kidding :p w00t! Go Everton! Good day today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread