English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win tomorrow, the rentboys are out of it. No question about that.:)

Another win for Villa, they won't win the league, but Chelsea should be starting to worry about them now.

After seeing Liverpool's team today, I'm going to make a bold prediction. Portsmouth 1 - Liverpool 0 FT.

Also going to stick my neck out and say I think Chelsea will finish 5th this season. Arsenal 4th, Liverpool 3rd, Villa 2nd (would be a close run thing between the scousers though I think) and ofcourse, United Champions, quite a few points clear by the end.:D

Not even funny now ridiculously shite Campbell and Distin were today. Makes you wonder how much of it Tony's fault.

Not even funny now ridiculously shite Campbell and Distin were today. Makes you wonder how much of it Tony's fault.

I think Pompey have got to do something soon. Adams just isn't working at the moment.

An experienced manager would gain their respect quicker than Adams has done. How can a side in trouble be rescued by a manager being made to look out of his depth, especially after the heights they hit with Harry.

Still, in Tony's defence, there's nothing you can do when your team twats themselves like they did today.

How poor are Portsmouth!?:mad: Supposedly a decent back four including James (quite obviously not the best in the country), Distain and Campbell looked a shambles as did the rest of the team. Liverpool look awful too mind, their starting line-up today was the worst I'd seen from a side apparently "chasing" the title.

You can be guaranteed West Ham will be on form tomorrow, and I can see us dropping points unfortunately.:(

Kuyt got a little too excited after his goal....

kuytsr7.jpg

:p:p:p

Don't care about the result/performance tonight or anything, just hope Carrick puts in a crunching tackle on Britney Spears which sees him out till about the beginning of June.:)

Seriously, what a waste of time that game was. It was awful.

Anyway, on to proper football, Football365.com - F365's Top Ten Premier League Chairmen - F365 Features - Football365 News
WTF. The gimps as good chairmen?!! WTF. Ticket prices up by a billion percent. The ACS shite. What a load of crap.

Have they announced how much tickets are up this year Phillis? 500%? Seems about right, the economys so strong and Manchesters such an affluent area of the country that people should be paying about a grand a ticket.

Not been announced yet, but I can't see them even freezing. The figures have doubled from what they were in 2005 to now. How has the worth of going to see a football match doubled in 4 years!? ACS is an absolute joke when people who have been to all of the games still don't get a ticket for Wembley, yet loads are put aside for Co-op travel (which One United members can get).

A joke the way the club is run.

At least it got reported this week:

REDS SUPPORTERS OUTRAGED | Sport | News Of The World

They're right about the Inter money as well, ours was taken out on the 20th January. Given that the match is on a Wednesday, that's over 8 weeks before the match. Ridiculous.

Just while I was searching for that Joe, found this:

Football: United fans' ticket dismay - Sport - The Independent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread