English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the reason everyone hates the FA cup is they have that stupid high pitched little kid singing with some really bad actors pretending to be from the 1900's. What they should have is Harry Redknapp standing there dancing with some dance music blasting out and Fergie and Wenger on either side DJing.

Quality game in the first half from Everton and Villa from what I saw.

We're in the Quarters :D Bet we'll get United, Arsenal or Chelsea now. Having already beaten Liverpool and Villa. We won't win the FA Cup this year.

United played pretty well. Glad we conceded and Wellbeck scored again. Lad is a real goalscorer. Nani scored another cracker, seems to score a lot when his bodyweight is all wrong. Good skill to have.

Yeah all top clubs kept away..

Blackburn/Coventry v Chelsea
Arsenal/Cardiff v Sheff Utd/Hull
Swansea/Fulham v Man Utd
Everton v West Ham/Middlesbrough

How can Arsenal/Cardiff be in the sixth round? They haven't played the fifth round yet.

Yep it's just a league record which is why it's nice to let a goal in and remind the defenders they're still human.

Fair point. Premier league teams need to learn off Derby! They've scored 4 against us in 3 games!

PhilD123 added 37 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Seems like the Derby fans aren't too happy with our choice of songs. A bit hypocritical of them, when later down the page they're calling United fans Munichs and "Runway Dodgers". Out of interest, one of the songs was

World champions twice
World champions twiiice
Once more than England
World champions twice:D

And the usual Argentina! Oh and the "UNITED > ENGLAND" banner was there too.

Anyone who doesn't believe in ABU nation needs to start looking at how many clubs across the country hate us, that we don't even care about.

United/Argentine fans ...

That's a very decent tie for us and at home. That's if we even beat Cardiff.

Aye, there's a strong possibility that the semi-finals might be United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton, which would be the strongest I could remember in a few years! I've got a funny feeling Everton might go on and at least get to the final if not win it this year.

I see the winner of Arsenal/Cardiff tonight will play Burnley in the fifth round before these ties.

SPAIN PWNED ENGLAND HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

I watched the match and England got completely dominated and England thought that David Beckham could save them so they brought him on lololol. It was at Spain but still no excuse for losing 2-0 and getting completely outskilled. Maybe if Scolari had half decent players to manage.....

A bit late I know but I kept forgetting.

Spain were at home, I'm pretty sure they were certain to win. Spain are awesome. Awesome goal by Villa where Xabi put in a simple ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread