English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arshavin was outstanding on Saturday, he deserved a goal. He WILL be the playmaker Arsenal are looking for.

So true. He has assisted more goals than he scored himself at Spartak in his early time. Also Zenit took him for same purpose as they always lack of good play maker.

I'm just watching the Cricket on Sky right now, and the stadium PA guy said that Chelsea are drawing with Wigan and that 'Boro are beating Liverpool 2-0 (!)
I thought that can't possibly be right, but I have checked and it is indeed:

Chelsea 1 - 1 Wigan
Boro 2 - 0 Liverpool

The PA guy sounded delighted as well, so he must be a Utd fan. There was a great cheer from the crowd as well, so most of them are probably Red Devils as well! If it stays the same, what a great day for Utd! :)

Liverpool losing does actually make me feel better though I still feel like ****.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The only way the day could have got better is if Lampard hadn't scored then but still, they're only on the same number of points as Liverpool.

We're edging ever closer to number 18:D. Liverpool really are awful, 'Boro without a win in 14 games beat them:D. Can't wait for the interview "ees crazee, they were kicking goals and everything, ees crazee, this is a FASCHT".

Arsenal dropping points too aiding our quest for 4th. Unless Arsenal start scoring goals quickly they might struggle to make the UEFA Cup...
Still hoping Villa will crash and burn some time soon.

I don't think there are a lot fans in the ground, I think the barmy army would cheer an announcement that the price of straw had risen by a penny tbh :p

Great. I love it. They might focus on the champions league now i suppose. Still worried though, can come back and Chelsea are just doing what they used to do and grinding out the results.

Arsenal, wtf is happening. Something needs to be done if they want to get back to where they were a few years ago.

I don't understand Arsene Wenger's love for Nasri. Why the hell does he play an attacking role when they have Persie?

Didn't say it would. :)

1. United
2. Chelsea
3. Villa
4. Everton

If there is a God.

Or maybe Villa will pip you to third. Then there really would be a God (!)

@Phil: Seven points clear of both of them, with a game in hand: sweet!

Bring on Spurs tomorrow...

Meh, be realistic, MB. ;)

If Spurs beat United tomorrow and England lose to Ireland tonight then this will be the best weekend of sport in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread