English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shameful first half. Only Van Der Sar is playing anywhere near decent. Not good enough. Absolute stupidity from Scholes for the handball, no complaints about that, definite penalty. Fulham have been better than us, and could have scored more than 1, whereas we've hardly had a chance. Leaving Rooney, Tevez and Carrick out is ridiculous, need to get at least Rooney on at half time. Hopefully Fergie tears into them at half time, but then I hoped he'd do it this week after what happened last Saturday.

Seriously worried about the title if we lose this.

I know why Birmingham have a good home record now - the referee gets his prize money! Clear foul on Marshall, yet the goal stands. We have absolutely ***** them (haha, Mr Pardew) but a goal down. Typical.

I would be happier United were losing if it didn't make Rafa look like some tactical genius.

Even if Man United lose, Liverpool still have a VERY tough game tomorrow.

City have equalised, free kick from Sammy Clingan.

FERGIES CRACKING UP, HE'S CRACKING UP, HE'S CRACKING UP, HE'S CRACKING.
FERGIES CRACKING UP. please bite.

2-0 to Fulham and Rooney sent off. This is a good thing for the title race as a neutral, I'd much rather see the title go down to the wire, as opposed to United running away with it, although ultimately I do want United to take the title.

That is hilarious, 2 red cards as well. Still hope United win it but the arrogance levels will drop methinks.

Not sure who I'm supporting between spurs and Chelsea. With Everton losing and everyone above us who played today fudging up, there's a little less pressure on us.

Crazy day!

Full time at St Andrews - Birmingham 1-1 Norwich.
Good result. We are well on our way to safety now.

I was gonna post something along the lines of "*Waiting for the ABU's to get in this thread to gloat*", but it appears I'm too late. All people care about is Man United.

Well Everton completely bottled it today. We're not the only ones though. Some marvelous bottling on display today all round.

With Chelsea also losing, I think the stage is set for Liverpool. Lennon was brilliant today despite that horrible cross......shot....or what ever he put in.

And Manure certainly are cracking. No one cares about them, but like people said their arrogance will drop.

Well a strange weekend. Top 2 have lost hoping that the third can lose tomorrow.

Well abt us we played really poor today in the first half. Scholes red card and penalty was ok but Rooney's was very harsh. We had a some goal mouth misses and thank god the international break is coming at the right time hopefully we strike back after it.

Nice to see Spurs really help United.

I'll say it again, "ABU" is a myth. Everyone has an underlying respect for Man United (except Liverpudlians) and whoever had dominated for decades would be getting the same treatment. Everyone loves to see the giants floored.

Why aren't there such laughs when the Scouse lose then? After all, they've won more league titles than us. We're hated up and down the land. Why would United players be booed when playing for England if we weren't? Why is there a song sung by most clubs across the league of "Who the f are Man United?". Jealous would be a good word. Yeah, we're laughed at by small time clubs who have suffered years of failure, but United are so important that a United defeat makes up for all this.

Hopefully the press print a few negative stories about us over the next few weeks, hang them up at Carrington and start that siege mentality I thought we'd have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread