English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right though, the majority of United fans on this forum are incredibly arrogant, and take anything that's even remotely against United straight to heart, and then go off on one. It's pretty pathetic tbh. The Liverpool fans have barely reacted (if at all) since you've been going off on this ridiculous "RAFAS CRACKING UP" phase, and yet as soon as someone else says the same about Fergie you go off on one, claiming some nationwide hate for Man United. It's downright laughable tbh.

n00bs give Man Utd fans a bad name :p. I'm not arrogant am I lol? Was an abysmal performance. What on Earth was Scholes thinking? Rooney was stupid as well. Rubbish performance. Man Utd certainly didn't rule there, not like Man D rules.

:D My reply wasn't to the saying of "Fergie's cracking up". I really don't care what you say, makes me laugh that you seem to be revelling in Liverpool getting close to the title though. It was more just generally at the glee.

There have hardly been any posts from Scousers in the last few months, so that's not really surprising is it.:rolleyes:

Arrogant? Maybe, but if so, then it's deserved.:) I just know someone's gonna reply angrily to this line, please do.

I'm not revelling in Liverpool getting close to the title, but as a neutral I'd rather the title chase went the distance. I don't want Liverpool to win the title, I stated that below the little Fergie song. I clearly stated that I want United to win the title, you just pick out the bits that slag off United and take it to heart. I'm just glad Cricket fans aren't anything like this, really puts me off football having to read this rubbish tbh.

Halsey has been tweaking ridiculous. Why is Steven Taylor on the pitch! Plus, he clipped Arshavin twice from behind without getting a yellow.

I have no qualms with the pen but why are we not getting a single free-kick?

Wow You're a true Everton fan Dan.

lol came home, saw the score and thought Rooneys beent sent off hasn't he. I was right.

Oh well, we can cope without Scholesy but the next game with no Vidic or Rooney will be tough.

Thank god for the big lead we had.

n00bs give Man Utd fans a bad name :p. I'm not arrogant am I lol? Was an abysmal performance. What on Earth was Scholes thinking?

No you are not. But what is this obsession with the new word you have learnt?

What was Scholes thinking? Well I dont think he was thinking at all at that moment.:D

I don't claim to be a 'true' Everton fan, whatever the hell that means. As far as the title race is concerned, I'm a neutral, as Everton aren't involved, and would therefore like to see as much excitement as possible, and I'd love to see the title going down to the last day of the season. It's not a grudge against United, as I still want them to win the title.

No you are not. But what is this obsession with the new word you have learnt?

What was Scholes thinking? Well I dont think he was thinking at all at that moment.:D

n00bs is a fantastic way to start a post. And a great way to end a post is Man D rules. :D

really puts me off football having to read this rubbish tbh.
:D Here's hoping.

Do I have to explain it to you?

Everton hate Liverpool. Everton do not want Liverpool to win league. Liverpool's closest rivals slip up for the title. Everton supporters do not enjoy this as it is a step towards your closest rivals winning the title.

Comprende?

As for the game, shocking performance, Rooney was the only one who showed some heart when he came on and that just made things worse in the end. Need Villa to get something tomorrow and we need desperately to beat them in 2 weeks. If we do that without Scholes, Vidic and Rooney, we've got a great chance.

By the way, for the Champions League final this year, I'd love to see a brilliant entertaning match between Liverpool and Porto, ending in a 5-4 win for those loveable scousers. It'd be great to see as a neutral, and it would be a victory for football just seeing that hero Stevie G up there lifting the trophy in the peaceful setting of Rome.

:D Here's hoping.

Do I have to explain it to you?

Everton hate Liverpool. Everton do not want Liverpool to win league. Liverpool's closest rivals slip up for the title. Everton supporters do not enjoy this as it is a step towards your closest rivals winning the title.

Comprende?

As for the game, shocking performance, Rooney was the only one who showed some heart when he came on and that just made things worse in the end. Need Villa to get something tomorrow and we need desperately to beat them in 2 weeks. If we do that without Scholes, Vidic and Rooney, we've got a great chance.

By the way, for the Champions League final this year, I'd love to see a brilliant entertaning match between Liverpool and Porto, ending in a 5-4 win for those loveable scousers. It'd be great to see as a neutral, and it would be a victory for football just seeing that hero Stevie G up there lifting the trophy in the peaceful setting of Rome.
Don't you understand. Football fans shouldn't hate people. We should all applaud our rival teams success and buy them a glass of pimms after the game in the local wine bar.

Don't worry, true football fans will know about the rivalry thing.

Alan Lee, former Ipswich striker, signed for Norwich last week. :noway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread