English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People don't laugh as much when Liverpool lose is because they aren't the perceived top dog and everyone likes to see the top team lose regardless of who it is.

Poor performance by Man Utd today awful first half picked it up second half but the goalie played very well.

Looking forward to the Liverpool Match today, hopefully Villa will win as I want them to get the 4th spot.

Steven Taylor has a penchant for forearming people in the face and getting away. True English defender.

People don't laugh as much when Liverpool lose is because they aren't the perceived top dog and everyone likes to see the top team lose regardless of who it is.

Poor performance by Man Utd today awful first half picked it up second half but the goalie played very well.

Looking forward to the Liverpool Match today, hopefully Villa will win as I want them to get the 4th spot.

Villa currently getting stuffed by Liverpool I'm afraid. One point behind tonight Liverpool, at least we've still got the game in hand. We need to use this International break to regroup and get our damn focus back! Not only did Liverpool trash our confidence with that result at Old Trafford, they also did the same to our goal difference, while massively improving theirs.

Liverpool doing us a favour after we slipped up yesterday. This result's good for the neutral as well, as it helps the title go towards the last day of the season ;)

baaaaa.

Least Friedel won't play against us, he always plays well against us. As much as we need the break not sure I can stand for this long gap now.

4 goals from a set-piece and a long punt lol. Villa were hammered. 'Tis quite foony.

but dont underestimate villa its a great team too. It has shown a great potential this season.

superkingchenai added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

wat abt manu losing to fulham. I think its the overconfidence of the players

but dont underestimate villa its a great team too. It has shown a great potential this season.

superkingchenai added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

wat abt manu losing to fulham. I think its the overconfidence of the players

Agreed, all this talk of five trophies has ruined the players' focus and they need to get it back sharpish!

Credit must be given to Fulham though. Dominated the first half and were evens in the second.

Fulham dominated the first half, but we were all over them in the second. All the match reports use the phrase 'laid siege to the Fulham goal', that hardly sound as though Fulham were 'evens'. Simple fact: if we'd have taken the clear chances we had (and there were quite a few), we would've won the match.

Found out earlier I've got tickets to the semi final:). ?24.50, ?14 quid cheaper than the CC final, so that's good. No doubt for the final (if I even manage to get a ticket and if we beat Everton obviously) the prices will go skyhigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread