English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil, I've just realised how much you look like Liam Gallagher.

Random:D. If you're talking about the picture in the pictures thread, I think thats from about over a year ago now!

I think he looks more like the Liam Gallagher off Shameless tbh.

Anyway England are playing today apparently. Baines better play! Btw the new kit is awesome.

n00bs have finally ditched the rubbish kits and got good ones. I like it, the white shorts are better....as for the actual game, who cares? :p
Pic of kit:
_45612052_shir_pa.jpg

The kit rules more than Man D rules.

That's who I was talking about.

Will_NA added 9 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

Not ever having watched Shameless, I wasn't sure who you were talking about until now. The only character I know from the show is this guy

shameless460.jpg

Not a million miles away either :D (It's the eyes!)

Yeah agreed Dan, I'm not a big fan of the england kit either. We dont have a great looking side either to be quite honest!

Love the kit. The badge is way too big though and takes up too much of the chest. Makes you wonder why it took 30+ plus years to revert back to plain white.

Love the kit. The badge is way too big though and takes up too much of the chest. Makes you wonder why it took 30+ plus years to revert back to plain white.
Because you youngsters always think you know better than us oldies. But eventually you realise the old gits are right :D

The pic of my face is rather worrying me whenever I see it in this thread.;)

Anyway, I have to admit that for a modern day football kit, the new England shirt really is nice. Classic retro, pity it won't happen more in the club game because of the need for sponsors.

The pic of my face is rather worrying me whenever I see it in this thread.;)

Anyway, I have to admit that for a modern day football kit, the new England shirt really is nice. Classic retro, pity it won't happen more in the club game because of the need for sponsors.

Chelsea's shirt comes closest to retro. :p

And in the FA Cup this season Norwich wore this:

Norwich+City+1959+Shirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread