English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Argentina's keeper was shocking. He made a mistake virtually every goal especially the 3rd and 6th.

In fairness, it was something like 3500 metres above sea level. Around 700 more than FIFA's regulations (that stadium has a special exception). They were top quality on Saturday night.

So why didn't it affect Bolivia?

Wow looks like Setanta have decided the title race is over. Fair enough we may as well not bother turning up tomorrow.

We need to destroy Aston Villa tomorrow. Not a scrappy 1-0 or 2-1, but a real, comprehensive demolition job, to send a message to those idiots over at Anfield that we're not done yet and will not give up the title without one hell of a fight.

Except that it actually isn't a must win situation.

Mathematically not. But a loss (and even a draw to a certain extent) tomorrow would lift that shower so much that it can't happen, so we really need to send them a reality check with a good win.

We have no strikers, it's a huuuuuuuggggggggee game. I'll go ape if we win because we really are going to struggle. Tevez can't play up front on his own. Got to go 4-4-2 and shove Wellbeck up there.

Swansea-Cardiff had a cracking end. Mike Dean getting hit by a coin was all very naughty and stuff but he is one of the most smug looking people ever, my least favourite ref.

Its worrying how hooliganism is coming back. Last week the linesman in Northern Ireland against Poland was hit by a coin and now the referee was hit in Cardiff against Swansea. There was also crowd trouble in that N Ireland game and not too long ago the Rangers fans made a mess of Manchester. They need to come up with a way to stop it getting worse.

Swansea and Cardiff fans have always been rough as hell though and Northern Ireland has much bigger problems that football hooliganism, it's just the same people who cuase trouble over there watch football and will go out and get smashed before a game.

Come on Luton it would be a great story for a club so badly screwed by the authorities win a trophy. It would be a trophy to bring back to East Anglia as well. Theres a couple of Norwich players on loan there and they are starting today. Spillane and Martin.

In the lesser game of the day I am hoping for a draw between Man United and Aston Villa. I want Liverpool to win the Premiership because its about time it had a 5th winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread