English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone hear that yesterday Macheda had 670 friends on Facebook and he now has more than 12000!?

How good is Mark Schwarzer. Only conceded 27 goals. That's a great effort. Has to be one of the best keepers in the league.

He hasn't conceded a goal in the WC Qualifiers as well.

He was replaced by Brad Jones for half the season.

Premier League, is outta sight for us. Anyway for the first time in my life, Go Liverpool, beat the bloody hell outta Manucians! Win the prem, imo Liverpool deserve it, than those ManU's.

Rooney is getting sent off in this second half, only because of Styles' determination to do so. The amount of times Terry has got away with the same handball as Rooney made and Rooney gets booked for it. Shameless dive by Gary Nev though.;) Lou Macari needs to cheer up, for an ex-United player and MUTV pundit he is always really negative about our performances.

Oh and good to see the United > England banner getting a showing in the United end.:D

Sunderland equalised, 1-1 now. We have to sort ourselves out and quick, because Liverpool do not look like they're going to drop a single point.

MasterBlaster76 added 17 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

2-1! Macheda again, a deflected goal!! :happy On as a sub again, can you believe it??

Chelsea looking very shaky now as well, Chelsea 4 - 3 Bolton!

MasterBlaster76 added 5 Minutes and 12 Seconds later...

Macheda! Keep Macheda in the squad for the rest of the season, Sir Alex! He's a lucky charm!!

Top of the league. :happy

Edit: Chelsea won, jammy gits. By the sounds of it, Bolton had one cleared off the line with almost the last kick of the game!

Last edited:
Awful performance but I really don't care.:D Relief.:D Thank god for Macheda, I want to have his babies:D.

Lol at Chelsea. 3 goals in 20 minutes. That's hilarious.

4-1! :D

Macheddar does it again for United.

Awful performance but I really don't care.:D Relief.:D Thank god for Macheda, I want to have his babies:D.

Imagine if this 17 year old drags us over the line! Could well turn out that way, by the sounds of it, we were rubbish again, but did about enough to win?

Imagine him scoring the winner in a Champions League final in his home city:D. *Wakes up* Got a tricky enough task on Wednesday before even starting to think about that!

Yeah, we were very poor, but Sunderland weren't that great either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread