English Football Thread 2012/2013

Who will win the 2012/13 Premier League?

• Manchester City

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Manchester Utd

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Arsenal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesser...ok....

Anyway, for those who realise what the most important match today is, it's due off in around 12 minutes.

Absolutely fantastic win for Luton with Norwich striker Martin scoring their first goal. There arent many cup finals that finish 3-2! Great stuff.

2 really good games today with Cardiff 2-2 Swansea and the final. Lets hope Man United and Villa will be a good one.

It was a great win for Luton but I stopped caring 30 seconds after the final whistle when I remembered this was League 1 v League 2 and all the players were crap. Apart from Henri Lansbury.

Three absolutely superb live games today; all of them were thrillers.

Well played Macheda; we're only a point of those horrible bastards Villa now and it shuts those dirty redshite fan mates of mine up.

LOL AT VILLA. LOL. AT VILLA. LOL. AT. VILLA

Cue the Mancs boasting about how they have the best youngsters in the world.

Well, the proof of the pudding is in the eating:

Wellbeck
Scholes
Beckham
Butt
Macheda (HOOOOOOOORRAAAAAAAAAAAAAY)!
Two Nevilles
Giggs

and many, many more are all young players that Utd bought through. Not to say that Arsenal haven't bought a good few through as well. :)

Anyway, Phil, Leicester and all other Utd fans here, we have got to come up with a chant for Macheda! Seventeen years old and he scores such an important goal, and what a great goal it was as well! This could be the shot in the arm we desperately needed.

Are Rooney, Scholes and Vidic only suspended for one more game now?

Damn, was hoping to be posting FERGIES CRACKING UP again, but it seems not :p Ah well, Everton won 4-0 and Villa lost, works out very nicely for us, only 1 point behind Villa now and we've got them away next. Be great if we can get a result at Villa Park, give us an advantage in terms of coming 5th as well. Big game next week, hopefully Villa'll bottle it again.

Villa can't bottle it anymore. There's nothing left to bottle.

Are Rooney, Scholes and Vidic only suspended for one more game now?
I think all 3 have finished their suspensions now:D.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a game. What a goal:D.

Absolutely fantastic. At 2-1 down we'd blown the league, at 2-2, it was still 2 points dropped, but I just still can't believe that happened.:D Massive goon after the goal too in the stands.:D

MB, here's perhaps the best I've heard so far:P:

Whassamatter you eh?
Lazio reject
Lands in Manchester
And becomes a Red

Scores a wonder goal
Scousers in their place
Oh Macheda is ace

I think all 3 have finished their suspensions now:D.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a game. What a goal:D.

Absolutely fantastic. At 2-1 down we'd blown the league, at 2-2, it was still 2 points dropped, but I just still can't believe that happened.:D Massive goon after the goal too in the stands.:D

MB, here's perhaps the best I've heard so far:P:

Whassamatter you eh?
Lazio reject
Lands in Manchester
And becomes a Red

Scores a wonder goal
Scousers in their place
Oh Macheda is ace

Very good! Hope to hear that one being sung in the next few games...

Villa can't bottle it anymore. There's nothing left to bottle.

Villa didn't bottle it at all.

Yes, they did. They were 4th and should have been 8 points ahead of us.

yes MASSIVE (:D) result.

Macheda is a legend. I thought he looked a bit rubbish but what a goal. Goal of the month. Goal of the season. Goal of the decade. Goal of the ever.

some of the ABU's will have had to cry themselves to sleep 2nite. :D

On Sunday, 5th April, 16:51 GMT (it was 11:51 in America and 20:51 somewhere else, I don't know where), a young Italian starlet going by the name of Federico Macheda, made a name for himself by scoring possibly the greatest goal in the history of football. Frederick's magmanimous achievement puts him along the greats of Denis Law, George Best, Bobby Charlton and everyone who's scored against Aston Villa.

The feat achieved by arguably the best player in the world right now must not be undervalued. His turn and shot, unprecented in this day and age, was the mark of a truly special talent. As the clock ticked down and Machester United saw their grasp on first place slipping, all eyes were on this Italian wonderkid on the bench. As the time ticked on, chants of 'Macheddar, Macheddar' reverberated around the ground, filled by 70,000 born and bred Mancunians.

Wth 20 minutes left, Sir Alex Ferguson played his trump card. Macheda was about to come on. Curtis Davies' legs visibly collapsed in fear. You could see it in Marcherna's eyes. Sir Alex said, 'Fed-Ex tol' me, like, tha e was gonna change the game, do you know what I mean? I coul' se the sparkle in 'im. He was gonna do sumin' special.' I had the option to type that out in Standard English but I decided not to. I'm different. Back to Marcheader.

He walked on to the pitch, fully aware that the nation's eyes were on him. United's season was up to him. The chance came after 42 minutes of extra time. John O'Shea skied a ball into the area. Federer Machismo, showing his superhuman athleticism, leaped 35 feet in the air, completing a 360 before returning the ball to the ground with immense control. He turned, turned again, nutmegged 4 defenders in a row, flicked the ball up, took his boot off, put it on his head and headed it into the back of the net. His legacy was set. His incredible debut proved that United's hard work in developing youngsters paid off as Macheda was just another product of the best youth development scheme in the world. Ask Luke Chadwick and Phil Neville.

We asked Cristiano Ronaldo what he thought. He said, 'He's like me but not as good. Not nearly as good'. That's all he said. Whatever Ronaldo's verdict, this youngster's future is sure to be filled with accolade after accolade.

The future's bright, the future's some kind of luminescent colour that's really quite bright.

Phil Neville is quality. That's out of order.

SSN have been replaying the goal all day long, :D

Saw it earlier. Made me LOL. Enjoy.

LIVERPOOL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread